Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted SkyMines Reduce ability timer of firebomb pickX

Status
Not open for further replies.

bestproplay2

Legendary Pika
IGN
bestproplay2
Minecraft username:
Bestproplay2​

Suggestion:
Reduce ability timer of firebomb pickX​

Detailed description:
The ability cooldown of Firebomb pickaxe is currently 3 minutes which i think i soo much considering the drill pickaxe mines whole mine with 1% chance which is pretty nice as you can insta mine blocks. The suggestion is that the timer should be reduced to make it usable since firebomb pickaxe is also more rarer than drill pickaxe in harvest crate. The timer should be reduced to 1 minute which is ok not still good but atleast someone who only has firebomb pickaxe and not drill will think he have a good pickaxe... Yep there is very low chance of this getting accepted so please upvote this because firebomb pickaxe is called garbage even though its 10% chance in harvest crate​

Reason(s):
No one uses firebomb pickaxe and people call it a garbage because of how much time it takes for the comet to be used again if the timer was short then people will actually use the pickaxe more ...​

Meth0vas

Rare Pika
i want pic skin too D: but 30 sec too op there are pickaxes less op so dont make it comparable to drill pic...
1m 30 should be fair in my opinion

ulvd

Legendary Pika
IGN
ulvd
its wayy too much but i agree it needs a little bit less so its not absolutely scuffed for everyone who has it lol

OP
OP
bestproplay2

bestproplay2

Legendary Pika
IGN
bestproplay2
i want pic skin too D: but 30 sec too op there are pickaxes less op so dont make it comparable to drill pic...
1m 30 should be fair in my opinion
It doesnt even give you alot of stuff when you use it.. so if its faster the better its rarer than drill pic so i compared it

QuFox

Game Producer
Developer
Hello bestproplay2,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!

Will be lowered to 90 seconds.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.