Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Redstone system Improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

mystique6800

Epic Pika
Username:
mystique6800​

Suggestion:
Hello, I have been an active member since the release of the survival. In the first season the redstone were perfect! Unfortunately with the release of the season 2 of survival most of the redstone properties were limited by far. I understand that due to the lag machines or people trying to abuse the redstone system in order to crash the server but by disabling redstone stuff makes the "farmers's" gameplay worse. For example there are farms for example raid farms,iron farms that require a lot of redstone and they can not be made if the redstones are not well.​

Detailed description:
How could this idea help improve PikaNetwork?
Improving redstone will have 4 benefits for both server and players:

More players that play other gamemodes are going to get attracted causing more people joining the gamemode of survival

More people that were not members of the server are going to join causing the rise of the people joining the server daily.

Players that already play survival are going to enjoy their time playing on the server.

Since lots of people have quitted the server from the early release of season 2, they are going to come back!​

Reason(s):
I already know that what I am asking is quite difficult but I believe that measures should be taken since the players joining survival are getting less and less day by day and the redstone system doesn't attract the interest of people in order to devote more time to build farms and design other buildings! Thanks on advance.If you actually play survival ,alot of people is complaining about it.​

M

Master_Tamer_

the whole server is usually laggy and as you said lag machines ... and stuff ... it is a big no no

Minecraft_leg

Banned
Hello mystique6800,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion.

For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.