Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Redstone is broken pleese fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrJekerman

Minecraft Username
MrJekerman

Suggestion:
Redstone is broken pleese fix it

Detailed description:
In survial and in many other redstone is really really broken which is a shame. I can understand as to why that is its to avoid lag,however if the most simple circuit doesent work and lag is there anyways i belive its just stupid on how redstone acts.​

Reason(s):
i would like redstone to be fixed as lots of peopel's ideas come in the form of redstone like others that come in the form of building​

Example(s):
i dont want anything crazy to be fixed just clocks burn outs and hoppers fixed

leaf26

Legendary Pika
last time I checked, even 2x2 piston doors break with pressure plates while this redstone limiter is enabled.

a generic clock will break
a string+piston mob pusher will break
a generic block update counter will break
a button+piston puzzle will break
a castle gate will break

"but my massive sugar farm works fine"

These kinds of limiters are incredibly frustrating and problematic to people that use redstone to make simple interactive content and doesn't seem to stop people from intentionally or unintentionally lagging the server.

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
last time I checked, even 2x2 piston doors break with pressure plates while this redstone limiter is enabled.

a generic clock will break
a string+piston mob pusher will break
a generic block update counter will break
a button+piston puzzle will break
a castle gate will break

"but my massive sugar farm works fine"

These kinds of limiters are incredibly frustrating and problematic to people that use redstone to make simple interactive content and doesn't seem to stop people from intentionally or unintentionally lagging the server.
In short, everything will break

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello MrJekerman

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server.
However, this suggestion will be denied due to:

Please don't suggest about fixing
Make a bug report to fixing/bugs.
Already reseted survival.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

@TryHardMarktin
LOCK

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello MrJekerman,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • This is not the correct place to report bugs. Please make a bug report HERE instead.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.