Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Redstone Contraptions

Simplename

So I can say I'm a pro redstone engineer, though when i try to put my mechanics to use I can't help but notice that pika-network doesn't help. For an example, I tried using the filtering hoppers for my storage system.

Explanation:
so u place a shape of an O, and u place inside of it a repeater, then a comparator looking at the repeater.You place redstone dust all over the remaining places on the O, then you place a hopper looking at the comparator, then a hopper beneath it looking at a chest. Afterwards, you fill almost all the slots of the hopper (upper hopper) with signs, leaving only one slot, where you will place 8 of the item u want to go in.
If everything works, 6 of that item should be 2022-04-07_19.19.00.pngstuck in the upper hopper, one stuck in the one beneath it.And then a single item in the chest.

Problem:
See when I do all of this, It doesnt work !! All the items go into the chest....I don't know why, but i think the Anti-Lag system is probably the one blocking this process.Otherwise Please help as i need this trick to work for my ultimate smart storage.