Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Recruiting for Draconic

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Krummpus

Krummpus

Pika Member
Hello. Im realy intrested in joining your faction. i've been waiting for a good and big on to faction to join like yours.

My expertise is pvp and basebuild(walls and making the inside look cool), Im a nice lad to play with and wont ever... never.. pefer...waffel betray my faction.

I've writen a very detailed bio about me and my faction experience, I'd suggest you to read it. (its down below)

Sincearly,

-Emminence

https://pika-network.net/threads/why-you-should-want-me-in-your-faction.30669/#post-118836
Come on and Ill inv you man

joydeb roy

I am 16 yrs old and good at factions. I would really like to join a good faction with loyal players. I'll give myself 7.5/10 in pvp, 6/10 in basebuilding, 7/10 in raiding. I am not a good canon builder but I can be one. I got discord and I am a good money maker.
i can play for 5 to 10 hours in a day.

TerrorGamingMC

Epic Pika
We currently have 34 blazes and 2 is for the start of the season, and we are looking for members. Msg a mod engage or me Nintendo97 for an inv thx.
I already joined you but i can't claim my base so i decided to go to my own with my Galactix Friends.

Matin Mohammad

Pika Member
i dont know what is going on here but just wanted to read and be informed about everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.