Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Recruiting for Draconic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krummpus

Pika Member
We currently have 34 blazes and 2 is for the start of the season, and we are looking for members. Msg a mod engage or me Nintendo97 for an inv thx.

chris2789

Pika Member
Aka Msg the one and only Chris2789 (don't spam message me or tp i will prob end up ignoring you)

Divyam

Legendary Pika
Im gud at factions ... im new to Pika facs.... but im gud at PVPing and base stuff ad interior.... i would like to join ure facs .... I also have skype discord and ts3 for communication ...

chris2789

Pika Member
Im gud at factions ... im new to Pika facs.... but im gud at PVPing and base stuff ad interior.... i would like to join ure facs .... I also have skype discord and ts3 for communication ...
Are you willing to:
-be mature
-dont ask for mod or rankup
-dont ask for tp into mod base
-willing to help other members?

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hi, I would like to apply,
I used to be co owner of the biggest faction last season in galatix faces called Undeads.

I will follow all rules the faction management lays out if I am accepted.

chris2789

Pika Member
Hi, I would like to apply,
I used to be co owner of the biggest faction last season in galatix faces called Undeads.

I will follow all rules the faction management lays out if I am accepted.
What can you do as a member?
for example like cannon, build, designer, pvper?

Divyam

Legendary Pika
Are you willing to:
-be mature
-dont ask for mod or rankup
-dont ask for tp into mod base
-willing to help other members?
I will never ask for a rankup ... never for a tp ... nor i would betray .... Im 14 year man who is loyal and lika to play it fair ...

chris2789

Pika Member
I'm usually on 6:30pm till like 3am EST and on the weekends all day so if you want to join and see me on shoot me a message!

RandyDandy

Veteran
Hello player, i see that you are reqruiting a member for your faction here. I am not willing to interrupt your thread, but just to tell you to be careful on players as they may betray you :p Anyways, good luck finding some faction members!

Service by,
MasterDandy

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello player, i see that you are reqruiting a member for your faction here. I am not willing to interrupt your thread, but just to tell you to be careful on players as they may betray you :p Anyways, good luck finding some faction members!

Service by,
MasterDandy
Don't worry, they do not let members go to main base and if we are ever tpd to it to help build. The owner has the base owner claimed so only he and moods can edit terrain/open chests.

chris2789

Pika Member
yeah, we have plans on making 3 bases within 1 area where 1 is for mods 1 for trusted and 1 for members coming within this week but right now we're just buffing walls to sustain most raids.

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
yeah, we have plans on making 3 bases within 1 area where 1 is for mods 1 for trusted and 1 for members coming within this week but right now we're just buffing walls to sustain most raids.
Ik I've been helping with it.

oMeteor

Veteran
Ign: oMeteor
What are you good on eg: pvping/building/designing/cannoning: I can scream when someone comes near me, is that gud?
Why do you want to join: My friend last night kicked me cause I almost blew up his base cause I thought we were raiding that base...

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Ign: oMeteor
What are you good on eg: pvping/building/designing/cannoning: I can scream when someone comes near me, is that gud?
Why do you want to join: My friend last night kicked me cause I almost blew up his base cause I thought we were raiding that base...
I can vouch for his clumsiness.

Emminence2

Banned
We currently have 34 blazes and 2 is for the start of the season, and we are looking for members. Msg a mod engage or me Nintendo97 for an inv thx.
Hello. Im realy intrested in joining your faction. i've been waiting for a good and big on to faction to join like yours.

My expertise is pvp and basebuild(walls and making the inside look cool), Im a nice lad to play with and wont ever... never.. pefer...waffel betray my faction.

I've writen a very detailed bio about me and my faction experience, I'd suggest you to read it. (its down below)

Sincearly,

-Emminence

https://pika-network.net/threads/why-you-should-want-me-in-your-faction.30669/#post-118836

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.