Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Recording Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Erm, can anyone give me a link of a good recording software that is free and good for recording vids and stuff. (Obviously) I actually want to start recording some videos so yeah...I need it xd

Moon_420

Banned
Obviously you won't get any good software for free.
I'd recommend using a Cracked Version off the softwares it as it's probably not an issue as you're probably using Cracked Minecraft anyway.
So i recommend using Action which is super good for Good/Bad PC because the file size is small and high quality with few Frame Drops also Bandicam is good too as it's similar but i think Action is better i'm telling this because i have used them both and i had more with the Action one. Fraps is a software most noobs would suggest you as it is outdated file sizes are 300 GB and the Frame rate is trash. Also Open Broadcast Software is good and it's free if you're professional i'd recommend using it as most Streamers and some Youtube people use it as it's good for both Streaming and Gaming but there's an issue that's that it requires a semi-good computer compared to Action/Bandicam so if you have a Bad PC then i'd honestly highly recommend using Bandicam/Action instead of it.

https://www.bandicam.com/
https://mirillis.com/en/products/action.html
https://obsproject.com/

Last edited:
OP
OP
DqrkneZz

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Obviously you won't get any good software for free.
I'd recommend using a Cracked Version off the softwares it as it's probably not an issue as you're probably using Cracked Minecraft anyway.
So i recommend using Action which is super good for Good/Bad PC because the file size is small and high quality with few Frame Drops also Bandicam is good too as it's similar but i think Action is better i'm telling this because i have used them both and i had more with the Action one. Fraps is a software most noobs would suggest you as it is outdated file sizes are 300 GB and the Frame rate is trash. Also Open Broadcast Software is good and it's free if you're professional i'd recommend using it as most Streamers and some Youtube people use it as it's good for both Streaming and Gaming but there's an issue that's that it requires a semi-good computer compared to Action/Bandicam so if you have a Bad PC then i'd honestly highly recommend using Bandicam/Action instead of it.

https://www.bandicam.com/
https://mirillis.com/en/products/action.html
https://obsproject.com/
Yeah I have a good pc so that won't be a problem! Thanks!

ZezzoTV

Legendary Pika
Ty also moon
I was thinking to soon start Recording
On summer actually =)

7amadaxcraft

Pika Lover
. Fraps is a software most noobs would suggest you as it is outdated file sizes are 300 GB and the Frame rate is trash. .
FRAPS is the best btw
firstly, the framerate depends on your graphics card and on your hard drive
if you r getting bad frames while recording with fraps i would suggest you to install fraps on the windows drive and output the files on a second drive whatever you have it just takes about 15% cpu usage while recording on 120 fbs (although huge file sizes)
ACTION cracked will have some issues cuz every time you restart it it just loads all your account data so sometimes it crashes due to using it cracked and you have to change hosts file which i wouldn't recommend

OBS/is very good but the problem is the many settings that you have to go through and the cpu usage while recoding it takes arround 30%-40%

BANDICAM is good for those having very bad pc i wouldn't recommend it for you it messes up with quality

ALL WHAT I HAVE SAID DEPENDS ON YOUR VIDEO CARD I HAVE INTEL HD 5500
you should prob have better one

Gl & hf

Moon_420

Banned
FRAPS is the best btw
firstly, the framerate depends on your graphics card and on your hard drive
if you r getting bad frames while recording with fraps i would suggest you to install fraps on the windows drive and output the files on a second drive whatever you have it just takes about 15% cpu usage while recording on 120 fbs (although huge file sizes)
ACTION cracked will have some issues cuz every time you restart it it just loads all your account data so sometimes it crashes due to using it cracked and you have to change hosts file which i wouldn't recommend

OBS/is very good but the problem is the many settings that you have to go through and the cpu usage while recoding it takes arround 30%-40%

BANDICAM is good for those having very bad pc i wouldn't recommend it for you it messes up with quality

ALL WHAT I HAVE SAID DEPENDS ON YOUR VIDEO CARD I HAVE INTEL HD 5500
you should prob have better one

Gl & hf
Hows Fraps good when it doesn't even support the new DirectX the last time it was updated is 2013 and it has shitty encoder the file sizes are 10 times bigger than Action/OBS/Bandicam!
Action is really good and because your having a problem with your Crack doesn't make the software bad.
OBS is good and it's good for good PC and bad for bad PC.
Bandicam is also very good since you can customize it and make the Quality super sharp and the File Size will still be less than Fraps.
Also if you're using NVidia then you might wanna try ShadowPlay too as it might work out for you!

7amadaxcraft

Pika Lover
Hows Fraps good when it doesn't even support the new DirectX the last time it was updated is 2013 and it has shitty encoder the file sizes are 10 times bigger than Action/OBS/Bandicam!
Action is really good and because your having a problem with your Crack doesn't make the software bad.
OBS is good and it's good for good PC and bad for bad PC.
Bandicam is also very good since you can customize it and make the Quality super sharp and the File Size will still be less than Fraps.
Also if you're using NVidia then you might wanna try ShadowPlay too as it might work out for you!

i k the file size is so huge but recording performance is the best you can check out my threads on yt forum vids are recorded with fraps i tried recording same minecraft settings different softwares the performance was way too shitty

Moon_420

Banned
i Ok the file size is so huge but recording performance is the best you can check out my threads on yt forum vids are recorded with fraps i tried recording same minecraft settings different softwares the performance was way too shitty
Every software has it's own Settings and recording about 20 Minutes with with Fraps will kill your hard disk

Moon_420

Banned
i Ok the file size is so huge but recording performance is the best you can check out my threads on yt forum vids are recorded with fraps i tried recording same minecraft settings different softwares the performance was way too shitty
Would you like to have

1.12 GB per 1 Minute using Fraps at 30 FPS
2.26 GB per 1 Minute using Fraps at 60 FPS
4.38 GB per 1 Minute using Fraps at 120 FPS

679 MB per 1 Minute using Action at 30 FPS
1.36 GB per 1 Minute using Action at 60 FPS
3.0 GB per 1 Minute using Action at 120 FPS

1.33 GB per 1 Minute using Bandicam at 30 FPS
2.7 GB per 1 Minute using Bandicam at 60 FPS
5.0 GB per 1 Minute using Bandicam at 120 FPS

374 MB per 1 Minute using OBS at 30 FPS
379 MB per 1 Minuet using OBS at 60 FPS

Fraps:
+ Very good quality
+ 120 FPS
- Not for bad PC
- Insane file size
- Not updated for 4 years
Action:
+ Very good quality (I didn't notice anything bad with it)
+ Better 30 FPS Support
+ Updates
+ 120 FPS
- Medium File Size
Bandicam:
+ Medium Quality (Good for BAD PC)
- Awful 30 FPS
+ Updates
- 120 FPS (Broken triple filesize blurry af)
- Ultra insane file size
OBS:
+ Enough quality similar as Action/Bandicam with good settings
+ Ultra small size
+ Updates
- Hard to get 120 FPS
- Frame decrease
- Very good PC

I think Action is good as it has Very Good Quality also has Updates constantly and it has smooth 30 FPS and the file size is Two times as good as the one at Fraps and doesn't require a very expensive PC

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Bandicam (it sucks in my opinion)
Action
OBS - Open Broadcasting Software (Recommend)
I wanted to use OBS but my 4-year-old computer doesn't meet the requirements for its software so I used Action and Bandicam instead.

7amadaxcraft

Pika Lover
Would you like to have

1.12 GB per 1 Minute using Fraps at 30 FPS
2.26 GB per 1 Minute using Fraps at 60 FPS
4.38 GB per 1 Minute using Fraps at 120 FPS

679 MB per 1 Minute using Action at 30 FPS
1.36 GB per 1 Minute using Action at 60 FPS
3.0 GB per 1 Minute using Action at 120 FPS

1.33 GB per 1 Minute using Bandicam at 30 FPS
2.7 GB per 1 Minute using Bandicam at 60 FPS
5.0 GB per 1 Minute using Bandicam at 120 FPS

374 MB per 1 Minute using OBS at 30 FPS
379 MB per 1 Minuet using OBS at 60 FPS

Fraps:
+ Very good quality
+ 120 FPS
- Not for bad PC
- Insane file size
- Not updated for 4 years
Action:
+ Very good quality (I didn't notice anything bad with it)
+ Better 30 FPS Support
+ Updates
+ 120 FPS
- Medium File Size
Bandicam:
+ Medium Quality (Good for BAD PC)
- Awful 30 FPS
+ Updates
- 120 FPS (Broken triple filesize blurry af)
- Ultra insane file size
OBS:
+ Enough quality similar as Action/Bandicam with good settings
+ Ultra small size
+ Updates
- Hard to get 120 FPS
- Frame decrease
- Very good PC

I think Action is good as it has Very Good Quality also has Updates constantly and it has smooth 30 FPS and the file size is Two times as good as the one at Fraps and doesn't require a very expensive PC

so your prob is file sizes but my prob is performance cuz i have bad video card
you suggest action and i agree with ya but i suggest fraps as long as you have an external hard disk 3.0 usb or free size in the internal 300gb+

OP
OP
DqrkneZz

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Fraps is not working for me so i will go with action...

OP
OP
DqrkneZz

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Now that that's sorted, ermm...I need a vid editor too :p

Status
Not open for further replies.