Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Recently i got GRIEFED

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowSenpai32

hello I'm CowSenpai32,
I Had An little argue with Pigmaster32 in skype and I was joking with him then he decided to grief my
3 igs 4 squid 1 enderman spawners and he didn't even care I was so mad I said why are u doing this
he answered with the reply "Revenge is so sweet" I asked about what he said for pranking me all the time
and he knows I wont do something so bad to him and he just decided to mine my over 60+ mil hard work
and mocking me in skype I blocked him and I'm just asking if u can get my stuff back anyone @Boomclaw
or @DutchminerHD please help me if I cant get my spawners back well I'm just gonna keep on going with broken heart and lose all my hard work and fun
Thanks For the support that u gonna give me atleast 6players were kind enough to let me join their island or
donate me some money
I'm sad please help me to get my stuff back ;(

BramOG

Epic Pika
you need to add prove, so staff can see what you had/have and what he took.

OP
OP
C

CowSenpai32

well I didn't get screen shots of my ig spawners
but I have people that know that I had ig spawners and enderman farm and squid farm

Davidva

Veteran
No proof = no punishment

Also reports should be done at the report section not here.

BramOG

Epic Pika
Reporting people should be done at the report section. NOT with a support ticket. Support tickets are for password and bugs

i wasn't talking about that, i said he can use the ticket for hes items.

OP
OP
C

CowSenpai32

If u reading this I Asked for someone to destroy my spawners and ima join bajancanadian island since I cant solo anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.