Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Readdition of speed effects and water in Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username:
SayByeToYourBed​

Suggestion:
Readdition of speed effects and water in Survival​

Detailed description:
Survival PVP - 16/02/22

Survival is a very competitive gamemode and alot of players, more than 40% of all players end up playing PVP in Survival. Knowing that alot of people play survival, why not make it a fun experience for all? Right now, the PVP scene is very toxic, and the only way people can actually PVP is.. Well they can't.

Issues about Pika Survival PVP

There are lots of issues here. The overall experience of playing PVP in Survival is not enjoyable anymore. The addition of the long watching stadium, made PVP less enjoyable and "wars" - (term used as a fight, usually more than 7v7), futile. Everyone in PVP now either are bored or, want some quick and easy loot. The feeling and sense of pvp is gone. There's no way to escape, that ruins the fun of pvp. PVP is meant to be player choiced, whether to use a trident to run, or to use speed to enhance pvp. What's the point of removing essential pvp strategies from people, it will just make PVP less fun. I believe that PVP should be fun and that it shouldn't be so toxic and PVP based. If you jump in pvp and there's 10 people there in the opposing team, you are dead. No matter what, To kill a person using the best possible armor in pika, you will need atleast, 50+ hits, which is around 5 minutes or more. Why, just why. People who have grinded their ass off, for days and weeks, for a protection 5 set, just to be killed with it under 5 minutes because of the following reasons: pressure plate doors disabled/bug abused to break doors, people spamming fishing rods to pull people forward and backwards, PVPers who have gained an advantage by the removal of speed, and finally, the huge but clear PVP arena, there are barely any places to hide.

What can be done to solve and help this issue

Alot of things. The readdition of speed will make PVP x10 more fun to play and will give everyone a chance, even nee players to get better at survival and pvp. The removal of speed and tridents, I mean its literally called survival, why bother survive if 75% of players who pvp, can't use speed, and how are you meant to survive, when XP is limited, armor is limited, healing is limited, running is limited, effects are limited. Survival is meant for people to survive and pvp, build, grind or whatever, but how are people meant to survive, if you literally cannot.

I strongly suggest doing the following things:

Re addition of speed - Improves aspect and ways for people to pvp and survive.

Actual ways to survive - The gamemode is called survival, aren't you meant to survive?

Make more PVP hiding places - Gives players a chance to hide

Readdition of tridents - Gives more players freedom.

Reason(s):
What's wrong with these things added, or removed?

Alot of things, the removal of the speed effect in PVP, made pvpers like me quit or stop pvping generally in survival. The aura around PVP is supposed to be fair, balanced, and fun. Why is it people who have been using speed for PVP for years have to be putting up with no speed pvp arenas. It's just unfair. People like me and others rely on movement, speed, timing, and accuracy to pvp, and to be honest, speed generally makes PVPing easier, and more fun. This means that anyone can use speed which is a normal effect in minecraft to have fun and PVP fairly in PVP. An example is, people only being and using strength 2, and a shield to pvp. This ruins PVP because that's the only style of pvp everyone uses. If you come to pvp without a shield or fishing rod, it's over for you. Additionally, because people can't use speed, people are going to have to practice harder and harder to get better at using shield, which takes months and months and even years. People who are generally just playing normally and everyday have to put up with people who just shield spam, and don't bother saying "you can just break their shield" You can't. Why? Because there's a immortal scroll which makes items unbreakable. So now we have a problem. People can't PVP properly without having to put up with people who use strength etc. And we can't even stop people using shield because they use immortal scrolls. Another thing that makes PVP unfair is the removal of tridents, and doors which are the key to escaping pvp. This gives PVP another aspect, running and tanking for other players. This gives pvp a wider range of things to do, other than to just jump in pvp and get shield spammed by 1000 people. The removal of tridents and doors lead people to find and use and abuse combat log bugs. In the last few seasons, when speed and trident was allowed, there was not a single combat log bug. This season when all aspects of pvp was removed, over 5 combat log bugs have been found, and not been patched. Let me ask you something , is this really fair, for everyone
?​

moxito

Pika Lover
Username:
SayByeToYourBed

Suggestion:
Readdition of speed effects and water in Survival

Detailed description:
Survival PVP - 16/02/22

Survival is a very competitive gamemode and alot of players, more than 40% of all players end up playing PVP in Survival. Knowing that alot of people play survival, why not make it a fun experience for all? Right now, the PVP scene is very toxic, and the only way people can actually PVP is.. Well they can't.

There are lots of issues here. The overall experience of playing PVP in Survival is not enjoyable anymore. The addition of the long watching stadium, made PVP less enjoyable and "wars" - (term used as a fight, usually more than 7v7), futile. Everyone in PVP now either are bored or, want some quick and easy loot. The feeling and sense of pvp is gone. There's no way to escape, that ruins the fun of pvp. PVP is meant to be player choiced, whether to use a trident to run, or to use speed to enhance pvp. What's the point of removing essential pvp strategies from people, it will just make PVP less fun. I believe that PVP should be fun and that it shouldn't be so toxic and PVP based. If you jump in pvp and there's 10 people there in the opposing team, you are dead. No matter what, To kill a person using the best possible armor in pika, you will need atleast, 50+ hits, which is around 5 minutes or more. Why, just why. People who have grinded their ass off, for days and weeks, for a protection 5 set, just to be killed with it under 5 minutes because of the following reasons: pressure plate doors disabled/bug abused to break doors, people spamming fishing rods to pull people forward and backwards, PVPers who have gained an advantage by the removal of speed, and finally, the huge but clear PVP arena, there are barely any places to hide.

Alot of things. The readdition of speed will make PVP x10 more fun to play and will give everyone a chance, even nee players to get better at survival and pvp. The removal of speed and tridents, I mean its literally called survival, why bother survive if 75% of players who pvp, can't use speed, and how are you meant to survive, when XP is limited, armor is limited, healing is limited, running is limited, effects are limited. Survival is meant for people to survive and pvp, build, grind or whatever, but how are people meant to survive, if you literally cannot.

Actual ways to survive - The gamemode is called survival, aren't you meant to survive?

Reason(s):

Alot of things, the removal of the speed effect in PVP, made pvpers like me quit or stop pvping generally in survival. The aura around PVP is supposed to be fair, balanced, and fun. Why is it people who have been using speed for PVP for years have to be putting up with no speed pvp arenas. It's just unfair. People like me and others rely on movement, speed, timing, and accuracy to pvp, and to be honest, speed generally makes PVPing easier, and more fun. This means that anyone can use speed which is a normal effect in minecraft to have fun and PVP fairly in PVP. An example is, people only being and using strength 2, and a shield to pvp. This ruins PVP because that's the only style of pvp everyone uses. If you come to pvp without a shield or fishing rod, it's over for you. Additionally, because people can't use speed, people are going to have to practice harder and harder to get better at using shield, which takes months and months and even years. People who are generally just playing normally and everyday have to put up with people who just shield spam, and don't bother saying "you can just break their shield" You can't. Why? Because there's a immortal scroll which makes items unbreakable. So now we have a problem. People can't PVP properly without having to put up with people who use strength etc. And we can't even stop people using shield because they use immortal scrolls. Another thing that makes PVP unfair is the removal of tridents, and doors which are the key to escaping pvp. This gives PVP another aspect, running and tanking for other players. This gives pvp a wider range of things to do, other than to just jump in pvp and get shield spammed by 1000 people. The removal of tridents and doors lead people to find and use and abuse combat log bugs. In the last few seasons, when speed and trident was allowed, there was not a single combat log bug. This season when all aspects of pvp was removed, over 5 combat log bugs have been found, and not been patched. Let me ask you something , is this really fair, for everyone?
-1. Speed will make everything super chaotic and everything hard to enjoy.

louvk

Pika network eployee's if ur reeding this PUT A COUNTDOWN BEFORE ENTITY CLEAR I LOST ALL MY STUFF MY ELYTRA AND ALL REDSTONE I WORKED HARD FOR THIS ACTUALLY SUCKS ALL MY ARMOR STAYED EXEPT MY ELYTRA

cygnus321

Epic Pika
Username:
SayByeToYourBed

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
Survival PVP - 16/02/22

Reason(s):

Alot of things, the removal of the speed effect in PVP, made pvpers like me quit or stop pvping generally in survival. The aura around PVP is supposed to be fair, balanced, and fun. Why is it people who have been using speed for PVP for years have to be putting up with no speed pvp arenas. It's just unfair. People like me and others rely on movement, speed, timing, and accuracy to pvp, and to be honest, speed generally makes PVPing easier, and more fun. This means that anyone can use speed which is a normal effect in minecraft to have fun and PVP fairly in PVP. An example is, people only being and using strength 2, and a shield to pvp. This ruins PVP because that's the only style of pvp everyone uses. If you come to pvp without a shield or fishing rod, it's over for you. Additionally, because people can't use speed, people are going to have to practice harder and harder to get better at using shield, which takes months and months and even years. People who are generally just playing normally and everyday have to put up with people who just shield spam, and don't bother saying "you can just break their shield" You can't. Why? Because there's a immortal scroll which makes items unbreakable. So now we have a problem. People can't PVP properly without having to put up with people who use strength etc. And we can't even stop people using shield because they use immortal scrolls. Another thing that makes PVP unfair is the removal of tridents, and doors which are the key to escaping pvp. This gives PVP another aspect, running and tanking for other players. This gives pvp a wider range of things to do, other than to just jump in pvp and get shield spammed by 1000 people. The removal of tridents and doors lead people to find and use and abuse combat log bugs. In the last few seasons, when speed and trident was allowed, there was not a single combat log bug. This season when all aspects of pvp was removed, over 5 combat log bugs have been found, and not been patched. Let me ask you something , is this really fair, for everyone?
- 1 from cygbus

about the Detailed Description:

yes survival is a competitive gamemode u got it right on that 1 but what u got wrong is the pvp scene the pvp scene aint that toxic compared to last szn when there was water and people abused it all the time and when a guy gets out that was getting chased by people they tell in public chat stuffs like "damn u guyz are so bad u guyz ganked me and cant even kill me with 4 - 7 - 10 people how bad are u people" compared to this szns map which is great in many aspects theres no water which triggered the toxicity last szn and people can actually pvp with this map even without speed.

The Issues about pika Survival PVP :

theres much less issues here the overall experience of playing pvp in survival is very much enjoyable compared to last szn, last szn u can escape everytime just by spamming tridents and that small arena was so small and full of builds there was barely any room to pvp it was made of 30% stairs 60% builds 10% flat area compared to this szn which staff made a big improve on and listened to everyone suggestions and the long watching stadium isnt making pvp less enjoyable its basically better and it doesnt make wars not as fun its pretty much better compared to last szns wars where only the other team is just spamming tridents and the other team is just chasing them it made pvp boring and u cant get bored of this map cause its big and spacious and has alot of flat area its much better doing wars here compared to last szn it doesnt ruin the fun of pvp in any way yes pvp is meant to be player choiced so there should be a plugin or smthing that can make or wage wars like a special place for people to have wars but having water removed from pvp has boosted the pvp arena's fun cause if u fight in water its basically deals less damage and gives u a very big disadvantage although good for fooling around but its still not good to put pvp in the pvp arena it basically gave last szn toxicity anyways and yes its very annoying for the gear u grinded so hard for just gets lost by a bunch of players in "teams" and not gonna lie doors are annoying but it makes people toxic also and a pvp arena doesnt need a thing or a door or anything for u to escape its an arena it designed for u not to escape its meant to fight and the removal of speed has hit hard for all the pvpers who loved speed as i said again arena is not meant for hiding its for fighting.

What can be done to solve and help this issue :

yes i agree adding speed back will make it much more fun to pvp and "i mean its literally called survival" yes its literally called survival in the worlds staff gave us a choice and made a pvp arena if u want to survive dont jump in if u dont want to die if u do want to jump in try to join a strong team which is very popular since 4 szns ago the age of "teams" made huge changes to pvp and made it toxic and if u meant "when xp is limited" please tell me u dont mean like the same thing when u kill a guy in jartex u get exp thats the most broken thing ever its literally an annoying plugin but armor is limited healing is limited etc ofcourse its limited nothing is infinite and yes survival is meant for peole to survive and pvp and build grind etc but its up to you on how to make the choices dont blame the server of what you chose you would do.

readdition to pvp would make alot of people happy i would agree with you on that 1 Actual ways to survive - its up to you to decide on how to survive dont ask for the staff to help you to survive ingame its up to your choices how you would do Make more pvp hiding places- id deny adding anymore hiding places if u add more hiding places there might be more bugs or people that bug abuse and use those hiding places to bug abuse etc so they dont get caught. Readdition of tridents - id deny on this 1 too speed will already be enough adding tridents will make the pvp arena or the gamemode more toxic again since a bunch of people will be abusing it id rather have speed than tridents.

What's wrong with these things added, or removed ? :

the revomal of the speed effect in pvp was definitely sad but most of the pvpers didnt quit cause of the speedness effect that got removed it was the toxicity that made the other pvpers quit some just stopped playing the server some just stopped playing the gamemode and played other gamemdos in pika which was less toxic and some just quitted mc overall to focus on other things and the auro around pvp is very balanced and fair compared to last szn if u dont have a trident you're a deadman compared to this szns pvp arena which was very fair and nice the staff did alot of work reading through peoples suggestions yes u do need speed to make good movement but u dont need speed to improve ur acuracy its up to you to train ur body to improve your aim and objection if you come to pvp without a shield or a fishing rod you arent a deadman if you know movement tactics and how to eat gaps each time u will survive and theres barely any people using shield today they all main gapple offhand not shield only a few people use shield and another thing u cant add immortal scroll to a shield or armors u can only add it to tools cause thats basically called a "cheat item" if u can add immortal scroll on shields and armors or anything that protects you and not gonna lie saybye you werent even there much last szn wdym no combat logs ? there were plenty of people who used combat logs and trident logs we got alot of people banned cause of those bugs stop lying like u were there last szn u were just there at the end of the szn when most of the bugs where fixed and this season when those aspects were removed water people have been alot less toxic and ye they did find alot of bugs but this helps make the server much cleaner in the following szns yes they have not been patched yet but im pretty sure staff are already working on a way to disable it "let me ask you something, is this really fair, for everyone ?" yes, much fairer compared to last szn if you dont have a trident your a deadman.

OP
OP
SayByeToYourBed
- 1 from cygbus

about the Detailed Description:

yes survival is a competitive gamemode u got it right on that 1 but what u got wrong is the pvp scene the pvp scene aint that toxic compared to last szn when there was water and people abused it all the time and when a guy gets out that was getting chased by people they tell in public chat stuffs like "damn u guyz are so bad u guyz ganked me and cant even kill me with 4 - 7 - 10 people how bad are u people" compared to this szns map which is great in many aspects theres no water which triggered the toxicity last szn and people can actually pvp with this map even without speed.

The Issues about pika Survival PVP :

theres much less issues here the overall experience of playing pvp in survival is very much enjoyable compared to last szn, last szn u can escape everytime just by spamming tridents and that small arena was so small and full of builds there was barely any room to pvp it was made of 30% stairs 60% builds 10% flat area compared to this szn which staff made a big improve on and listened to everyone suggestions and the long watching stadium isnt making pvp less enjoyable its basically better and it doesnt make wars not as fun its pretty much better compared to last szns wars where only the other team is just spamming tridents and the other team is just chasing them it made pvp boring and u cant get bored of this map cause its big and spacious and has alot of flat area its much better doing wars here compared to last szn it doesnt ruin the fun of pvp in any way yes pvp is meant to be player choiced so there should be a plugin or smthing that can make or wage wars like a special place for people to have wars but having water removed from pvp has boosted the pvp arena's fun cause if u fight in water its basically deals less damage and gives u a very big disadvantage although good for fooling around but its still not good to put pvp in the pvp arena it basically gave last szn toxicity anyways and yes its very annoying for the gear u grinded so hard for just gets lost by a bunch of players in "teams" and not gonna lie doors are annoying but it makes people toxic also and a pvp arena doesnt need a thing or a door or anything for u to escape its an arena it designed for u not to escape its meant to fight and the removal of speed has hit hard for all the pvpers who loved speed as i said again arena is not meant for hiding its for fighting.

What can be done to solve and help this issue :

yes i agree adding speed back will make it much more fun to pvp and "i mean its literally called survival" yes its literally called survival in the worlds staff gave us a choice and made a pvp arena if u want to survive dont jump in if u dont want to die if u do want to jump in try to join a strong team which is very popular since 4 szns ago the age of "teams" made huge changes to pvp and made it toxic and if u meant "when xp is limited" please tell me u dont mean like the same thing when u kill a guy in jartex u get exp thats the most broken thing ever its literally an annoying plugin but armor is limited healing is limited etc ofcourse its limited nothing is infinite and yes survival is meant for peole to survive and pvp and build grind etc but its up to you on how to make the choices dont blame the server of what you chose you would do.

readdition to pvp would make alot of people happy i would agree with you on that 1 Actual ways to survive - its up to you to decide on how to survive dont ask for the staff to help you to survive ingame its up to your choices how you would do Make more pvp hiding places- id deny adding anymore hiding places if u add more hiding places there might be more bugs or people that bug abuse and use those hiding places to bug abuse etc so they dont get caught. Readdition of tridents - id deny on this 1 too speed will already be enough adding tridents will make the pvp arena or the gamemode more toxic again since a bunch of people will be abusing it id rather have speed than tridents.

What's wrong with these things added, or removed ? :

the revomal of the speed effect in pvp was definitely sad but most of the pvpers didnt quit cause of the speedness effect that got removed it was the toxicity that made the other pvpers quit some just stopped playing the server some just stopped playing the gamemode and played other gamemdos in pika which was less toxic and some just quitted mc overall to focus on other things and the auro around pvp is very balanced and fair compared to last szn if u dont have a trident you're a deadman compared to this szns pvp arena which was very fair and nice the staff did alot of work reading through peoples suggestions yes u do need speed to make good movement but u dont need speed to improve ur acuracy its up to you to train ur body to improve your aim and objection if you come to pvp without a shield or a fishing rod you arent a deadman if you know movement tactics and how to eat gaps each time u will survive and theres barely any people using shield today they all main gapple offhand not shield only a few people use shield and another thing u cant add immortal scroll to a shield or armors u can only add it to tools cause thats basically called a "cheat item" if u can add immortal scroll on shields and armors or anything that protects you and not gonna lie saybye you werent even there much last szn wdym no combat logs ? there were plenty of people who used combat logs and trident logs we got alot of people banned cause of those bugs stop lying like u were there last szn u were just there at the end of the szn when most of the bugs where fixed and this season when those aspects were removed water people have been alot less toxic and ye they did find alot of bugs but this helps make the server much cleaner in the following szns yes they have not been patched yet but im pretty sure staff are already working on a way to disable it "let me ask you something, is this really fair, for everyone ?" yes, much fairer compared to last szn if you dont have a trident your a deadman.
ok ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎

cygnus321

Epic Pika
Pika network eployee's if ur reeding this PUT A COUNTDOWN BEFORE ENTITY CLEAR I LOST ALL MY STUFF MY ELYTRA AND ALL REDSTONE I WORKED HARD FOR THIS ACTUALLY SUCKS ALL MY ARMOR STAYED EXEPT MY ELYTRA
there is a countdown before entity clears did you even look at chat there's like 10 mins before entity clear 5 mins before entity clear 3 mins before entity clear 1 minute before entity clear

OP
OP
SayByeToYourBed
there is a countdown before entity clears did you even look at chat there's like 10 mins before entity clear 5 mins before entity clear 3 mins before entity clear 1 minute before entity clear
i played more last season then this season

moxito

Pika Lover
I, as a pro pvper of 1.16.5 Do not accept speed, and do not want it Please dont add it thanks.
Exactly (need 6 words)
Username:
SayByeToYourBed

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
Survival PVP - 16/02/22

Reason(s):

Please don't add water or speed everyone in their right minds knows that trident spaming is not meant for survival pvp it will be impossible to properly fight and have fun in pvp same goes with speed

OP
OP
SayByeToYourBed
Exactly (need 6 words)

Please don't add water or speed everyone in their right minds knows that trident spaming is not meant for survival pvp it will be impossible to properly fight and have fun in pvp same goes with speed
Wdym impossible, every professional pvp tournament has speed, i don't mind no tridents

moxito

Pika Lover
Wdym impossible, every professional pvp tournament has speed, i don't mind no tridents
Profesional pvp servers.. this is survival as u said... People are trying to enjoy pvp and speed will make it wayy too toxic and chaotic

aggourak1

like a old pvper i totally agree with the idea a lot of things happening in pvp which are hard to get off like the ganks and hard situations. Personally me i think that it will make the survival more funnier like the first ssn of the survival. Players enjoyed pvping because of speed and the the map which had a change to get out of very difficult situations.

BB8EZ

Banned
Gunfire dont listen to these mfs, add speed and water in Pvp. Every1 msging on this is from the “Winning” team and doesnt want us to have a chance. Goran u mentally burned kid, listen. U did even tell banned ppls to msg on this. And ur not even playing anymore. I actually want to complain! Before the Survival reset. Minecraftlegend did ask our enemy teams what they would like. But No1 asked us and we were the biggest team on the server. How Can some1 ask 20 of our enemys what Pvp should be like and then its just like that. What about asking every1 instead? Gunfire look dms Cuz we need to fix this and add speed and water!

TTHxTone_

Pika Member
Username:
SayByeToYourBed

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
Survival PVP - 16/02/22

Reason(s):

Adding speed back is good in my option , but water nahhh it makes it too long just to kill p4
But i also like survival the way it is rn
I wont mind it if they made changes at pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.