Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

READ THIS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xLuke2x

This rule for only english leangue is so stupid... i will leave this server for sure if this continue... i hate this and i cant speak with my friends.. i cant speak in msg bcs if i speak to 1 player others cant see what i am typeing... so if this continue i will leave this srw for sure... this update for only english is so stupid and why no lock server for only american people? why unlock for other world? soory if i am rude but this server is so shit bcs this stupid rule is so ... i hate this so much!

hijackrusty

Pika Member
It's a rule on most servers where their hosts language or most popular langue is only allowed, otherwise players could be swearing, advertising or bullying and staff wouldn't be able to moderate it. It's a rule for safety, and I'm sure they're servers that cater to your specific language, but If you don't agree with a servers rules then don't play it, because if you play and don't abide by them you'll be banned anyway. Sorry if this is blunt, but rules are rules for a reason bro!

OP
OP
X

xLuke2x

For reason is created google translate... if moderator or helper cant type a text in google tranaslate he need to quit games forever BRO

Last edited:

ruzyxo

Veteran
Don't expect us to translate everything said in chat (in foreign language) to keep the chat clean, that's the rule(s), and everyone expected to follow them to keep the community clean place to play and have fun on.

Locked to prevent any further drama/conflicts.

Status
Not open for further replies.