Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Read Description

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
itsdruglovexx

Suggestion:
Read Description

Detailed description:
Since people are misunderstood in this server and staff not always look the whole picture, why not make additional rules which state : "Attempt for irl trade" "Attempt for account trading" etc etc. All those stuff that require irl resources and sht. Each one will be 1 day ip ban which is a warning to not even attempt it. By attempt i mean someone saying for ex. 20e for skylord instead of 20e giftcard for skylord. There is no trace of further deals and information about the situation here so it will be considered as an attempt. While if someone /msg someone saying yo I wanna sell this skylord 20e paypal dm me disc or here is my link, this would be considered as real IRL trade. Same goes as account trade. But oh well this will get denied anyways so gonna give it a shot.​

Reason(s):
Looks better and seems nicer and lighter punishment if you get punished falsely. And no, ik people will say well unban if your punished falsely, this will deffo not work in less than 2 days so instead of the player waiting 1 day or +, he will be banned 1 day and thats the end of story. Falsely or not, nothing changes for that person, 1 day ban is just go sleep wake up do stuffs and get back on.​

Example(s):
No cuz pika is best

DUX_

Legendary Pika
Suggestions rules :
DO NOT :
Suggest something that already has been suggested. (denied or accepted)
Suggest a new AntiCheat or hosting, this is not something up for discussion with players.
Suggest changes about the Staff Team, also this is not for the community to decide.
Suggest changes to the rules, the rules can be found HERE and are leading, the rules are made by the PikaNetwork management <-----
Suggest anything related to fixing 'something', this should clearly be a Bug Report which can be posted HERE

OP
OP
itsdruglovexx

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
Suggestions rules :
DO NOT :
Suggest something that already has been suggested. (denied or accepted)
Suggest a new AntiCheat or hosting, this is not something up for discussion with players.
Suggest changes about the Staff Team, also this is not for the community to decide.
Suggest changes to the rules, the rules can be found HERE and are leading, the rules are made by the PikaNetwork management <-----
Suggest anything related to fixing 'something', this should clearly be a Bug Report which can be posted HERE
Did i ask u anything? U have right to - 1 and +1 with reason not telling me what i already know.

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello itsdruglovexx,

Thank you for taking the time to create a suggestion to improve the server. Unfortunately, your suggestion has been DENIED for the following reason(s):
  • Suggest changes to the rules, the rules can be found HERE and are leading, the rules are made by the PikaNetwork management
If you wish to learn more on how to create a proper suggestion thread, you may check the Do(s) and Don't(s) HERE.

Your thread has been locked!

Good evening,
TryHardMarktin

Status
Not open for further replies.