Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Reactive maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Username:
MrEpiko​

Suggestion:
Reactive maps​

Detailed description:
What are reactive maps? Basically, reactive maps are normal Skywars/Bedwars maps with a few different looks (versions).

For example, let's say that there's a map named Mine and it has 2 versions. One version has a secret cave with 3 chests, one doesn't.
Or, let's say there's a map named Mountains. One version of this map has a bridge which connects 2 islands, one doesn't, and one has both bridge and chest on it.​

Reason(s):
It would make PikaNetwork's minigames more unique and more fun to play.
A lot more things can be done with these maps other than secret caves or bridges.​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
i mean they could just make that into a easter egg without making 2 variations of the maps
neutral

Starhopper87

The Pika
+1 For me,this idea could make gameplay more spontaneous and change the dynamic of a casual game were people is already used to how a map works like so having a little variation is always good.

Sekiro

Great Reporter
Suggestion Feedback - UPVOTED

Hello, MrEpiko
Thank you for your interest in PikaNetwork by making a suggestion!
I have reviewed your suggestion and decided to Upvote/+1 due to the following reasons:

• Stated by the community & yourself
  • epiko's suggestion ;D

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Neutral / -1
I dont see a point in having two variations of the same maps in the map pool. Although it would be funny to play, there is just no need in having different variations in the map pool. Having another new map would be much better than another variations.

Blazemon

The Pika
Username:
MrEpiko

Suggestion:
Reactive maps

Detailed description:
What are reactive maps? Basically, reactive maps are normal Skywars/Bedwars maps with a few different looks (versions).

For example, let's say that there's a map named Mine and it has 2 versions. One version has a secret cave with 3 chests, one doesn't.

Or, let's say there's a map named Mountains. One version of this map has a bridge which connects 2 islands, one doesn't, and one has both bridge and chest on it.

Reason(s):

A lot more things can be done with these maps other than secret caves or bridges.
I mean i don't c why but k
+1

OhXenonOp

Pika Lover
Username:
MrEpiko

Suggestion:
Reactive maps

Detailed description:

Or, let's say there's a map named Mountains. One version of this map has a bridge which connects 2 islands, one doesn't, and one has both bridge and chest on it.

Reason(s):

A lot more things can be done with these maps other than secret caves or bridges.
+1
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello MrEpiko,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not possible.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.