Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums reactions

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
ILoveYouNoHomo

Suggestion:
reactions

Detailed description:
so in forums when someone reacts to ur post/message/pfpost you get +1 reaction score.

what im suggesting is, make negative reactions (ie ❌ 💤 👎) decrease the reaction score

like, ive 1391 positive reaction score, if someone dislikes my post it decreases to1390, if someone likes it again it increases to 1391

Reason(s):
because why not? negative reactions are meant to be negative. its our Reaction score, not reaction amount. itll make it more entertaining instead of "continuously rising" reaction score. a bit competetiveness in forums

also ppl who are going to give -1/downvote id like to hear your reasons
editing: example;
or maybe like old forums, negative reactions dont add to overall reaction score​

Last edited:

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
The main reason I have for downvoting this is the fact that people will just spam negative reactions on people they don't like. That's going to make the reaction score basically meaningless. I agree that it's currently more of a "reaction amount" rather than a "reaction score", but I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing.

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
The main reason I have for downvoting this is the fact that people will just spam negative reactions on people they don't like. That's going to make the reaction score basically meaningless. I agree that it's currently more of a "reaction amount" rather than a "reaction score", but I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing.
and people will spam reactions to others so they will get trophies. getting trophies is way easier right now. it should be challenging, they are trophies for a reason

id understand being neutral on this suggestion but -1? eh

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
and people will spam reactions to others so they will get trophies. getting trophies is way easier right now
Well, that's true, but it's better than having people spam negative reactions on people they don't like. This way there's at least an objective aspect to it. Adding more trophies would be a better solution to this (because I don't think anyone is going to farm 1k+ reactions or something similar).
id understand being neutral on this suggestion but -1? eh
It's just my personal opinion, I hope you're not offended or anything... I just think it would have more negative than positive impacts.

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
but it's better than having people spam negative reactions on people they don't like.
trust me thats pretty rare to happen. you prolly dont know but there are also a lot of people that hate me on forums, and well that dislike spam happened only once.
Adding more trophies would be a better solution to this
well yeah.. might make a suggestion :D
It's just my personal opinion, I hope you're not offended or anything... I just think it would have more negative than positive impacts.
also i think if you dm an admin or smth to remove spammed dislikes or similar they might do it

and nah im not offended dw xd

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Neutral
it is good, but... ig there is no need for this?

Outscale

Banned
Yes I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.