Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Reaching out to social media (Inviting more players)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rvshing

Username:
Rvshing​

Suggestion:
Reaching out to social media (Inviting more players)​

Detailed description:
There should be more YT Ranks, they introduce the PikaNetwork to all sorts of people all over social media and will boost player count and profits (maybe). YT Rank distributors should be more active as I've seen people that are valid for the rank being completely avoided because the distributors don't care about their jobs.​

Reason(s):
YT ranks can inspire people to play on the PikaNetwork, Hypixel.net grew because of its creators making content that is entertaining and fun to watch. As a result, they grew in popularity. The ability to Nick boosted creator's ability to create entertaining and funny content, therefor helping the creators by growing them AND helped the server by boosting player count.​

Example(s):
One creator with 1k subs I saw complaining in the official PikaNetwork discord was ItsJermz, he consistently uploads videos related to the PikaNetwork and has the requirements to apply, I am sure he HAS applied but never got answered.​

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello Rvshing,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • So what is the exact point of your suggestion? We can't force people to apply nor we can force them to upload every single day. And I am pretty sure that you pretty much made this because your friend wasn't accepted.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.