Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Re-introducing myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirkieXP

Banned
Hi all,

Some of you might know me already, some possitive, others negatively.
I decided to introduce myself again, since I started playing on Pika-Network active again and because I want to show the server I can change my behaviour. :)

Who am I?
I'm Dirk, but most call me Dirkie (because of my nickname DirkieXP)
Currently I have the age of 19 and I live in the Netherlands.

School/Work?
I started at a university this year, studying law. Next to my study I work at a company which lets me work behind the bar at soccergames of the Eredivisie (Highest competition of soccer in the Netherlands).
I also work at big festivals, like Hardbass, Qlimax, Justin Bieber, PinkPop and Down The Rabbithole (which are obviously all in the Netherlands, so most of you will not know them).

What servers do I play?
Most of my time I spend at Survival, I have an alchemist rank there and I just really enjoy playing multiplayer survival mode. (I also suck at pvp xD)
If I'm not on Survival, then you might be able to find me in Kit-pvp. I do not play this server for high killstreaks or epic 1v1's, but I like to go there and record hackers. It's my way of helping the staff team when most of them are asleep, because of the timezones. Most of the time you can find me at kitpvp will be between 11 PM - 3 AM GMT+2.
Other servers I used to play and sometimes visit are: OPskyblock, Eggwars, Prison and OPPrison.

Ex-staff
I used to be an admin, but because of the fact that I was not good in accepting other people's authority, which lead to creating a lot of fights, I was forced to resign.
Being a member and seeing friends / other staff grow in the staff team has made me realise this. I am trying to change my behaviour and be more accepting to other people's opinions and authority.

Off-topic
When I'm rested, I am a very happy person. I try to help new players and just have fun (because thats what Minecraft and Pika are made for ofcourse).
But sometimes when I'm really tired, I get mad at people for unimportant reasons. Ofcourse I don't do that on purpose and I try to stop doing that.

Other questions?
If you have any other questions about me, then feel free to ask them in the replies below! ;)

Davidva

Veteran
Nice to meet you DirkieXP.

Question: Are you a builder, pvper or more and adverture?

Rwin

Banned
Glad you changed from the time you had a fight with superdano :p

I really hope you come back someday to the staff team.

PvP. To be honest, no one can be as bad as me when pvping. But I always try, and I actually managed to beat someone.
If you don't think I'm bad a pvp, just look at my username. :p

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
I used to know dirkieXP long time. He is good as builder and survival player. My PC burned while he was in staff team so I miss that part. Now I bought new PC so I can see him again. Good luck Dirk bro.

Meow06

Why do you get jealous so much when people brag just asking dont be mad coz you cant since im already banned :l

OP
OP
DirkieXP

DirkieXP

Banned
PvP. To be honest, no one can be as bad as me when pvping. But I always try, and I actually managed to beat someone.
If you don't think I'm bad a pvp, just look at my username. :p
Usernames don't say a lot :p

I used to know dirkieXP long time. He is good as builder and survival player. My PC burned while he was in staff team so I miss that part. Now I bought new PC so I can see him again. Good luck Dirk bro.
Thanks a lot :)

Why do you get jealous so much when people brag just asking dont be mad coz you cant since im already banned :l
I do not understand what you mean?

Meow06

when domeone brags about something youcant mostly control your temper and sometimes gets jealous :l

Status
Not open for further replies.