Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Ranks, Mining and Software Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AttainedPeace

Username:
AttainedPeace​

Suggestion:
Ranks, Mining and Software Update!​

Detailed description:
I think pika must add a rank to the people who have netherite armor and tools since that will be cool for the people who have it and it will be fun for the people to try to upgrade faster.

This is my idea since the rank motivates people to work hard to get netherite armor and tools.

Also on the topic of netherite we want netherite to be mined like in normal worlds but according to my clan members and their findings it seems there is not much netherite left in the nether to mine
a nether revamp of survival can help a lot with this
Also pls update pika to 1.19 compatibility for cool new blocks and also access to the ancient cities and new wildlife!
Thanks for reading!

Reason(s):
Idea 1: So its going to be a challenge to get netherite tools unlike for flexing
Idea 2: People can mine netherite again normally without having to mine for hours
Idea 3:So the server can have new blocks for people to explore with and new places to visit

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello AttainedPeace,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not going to happen.
  • Survival will be updated to 1.19 when the reset happens.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.