Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Rank transfer's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navythe_slayer

Rare Pika
I kinda feel you.
(not sexually)
But paying 10 dollars just for a rank transfer seems to pricy but I'm not too sure for the reason for it it might be because the staff are already having a lot of stuff to deal with that this is a way that there being tipped with for the work they have been doing?

OP
OP
HBZGaming

HBZGaming

Pika Lover
I kinda feel you.
(not sexually)
But paying 10 dollars just for a rank transfer seems to pricy but I'm not too sure for the reason for it it might be because the staff are already having a lot of stuff to deal with that this is a way that there being tipped with for the work they have been doing?
probably not, i think it would just be good for donators to get 1 free rank transfer

Divyam

Legendary Pika
-1 maybe the price can be reduced but it will be too much burden on staff managers.

OhHiMarko

Pika Lover
As you know there is so mush stolen accounts if its free the stealer can transfer the rank from the stolen account to his main account without fair from rank remove so 10 dollars is a good price to rank transfer

ruzyxo

Veteran
As you know there is so mush stolen accounts if its free the stealer can transfer the rank from the stolen account to his main account without fair from rank remove so 10 dollars is a good price to rank transfer

You got a point.

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
And if you don't know the rank transfer works like you can only transfer 1 rank to another account not another server and some of the players think if they buy rank transfer they can transfer the rank to another server which is wrong we can only transfer it to another account not server.

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
@Plane you didn't understand I mean another server is like survival to creative you can't transfer like that only from 1 account to another account.

umar1717

Banned
@Plane you didn't understand I mean another server is like survival to creative you can't transfer like that only from 1 account to another account.
Hmmm I was always aware that for the 10 euros you could transfer it too a different game mode.

Navythe_slayer

Rare Pika
Well if the account was stolen then obviously they would need proof of there receipt... this would prevent it.

In other word only the person who bought the donation has the receipt and can show for proof.

I feel like if you wanted a free rank transfer there should be a place in the support ticket where you can check off "rank transfer". Then give Your reasoning and proof of receipt .

A rank transfer won't be easy and will take time ... it should be done in a professional manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.