Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Rank gone with name change

Snipeuall10

Hello i changed my name right before i donated last night but apparently it didn't change by the time i donated so my rank is still on my old name. I was wondering if i could get my rank switched to my name now which is Snipeuall10 as i wont be able to change my name again for another 30 days.

Last edited:

Luppeey

Banned
I believe there is a chance that you might get your rank on your new IGN. What you can do is you can try messaging a staff member on discord, showing them a screenshot of the purchase information, which proves that you actually paid for your items. They may transfer your purchase from your old account name to your new one.
Totally not, transfer can only be made if you bought a rank transfer on Pika Store.

Ant1_gon3

Epic Pika
There is Rank transfer on pika store u should buy it , i dont think staff can help :/

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Totally not, transfer can only be made if you bought a rank transfer on Pika Store.
and thats the shettiest thing in the universe
why the heck would you need to pay money to transfer "ranks" which are technically money

OP
OP
S

Snipeuall10

why the heck would you need to pay money to transfer "ranks" which are technically money
Yeah I know it’s not like I changed accounts I just changed my name lol. If any staff could help I would appreciate it. I have proof of me buying my rank

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Yeah I know it’s not like I changed accounts I just changed my name lol. If any staff could help I would appreciate it. I have proof of me buying my rank
it doesnt matter u should transfer the rank with money, even though everyone knows you own the accounts

Luppeey

Banned
Almost every server work like that. Rank transfer isn't free.