Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Raiding with Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSavior

Banned
Minecraft Username
zMoxxy

Suggestion:
Raiding with Shield

Detailed description:
Raiding with a Shield

Currently you are ALLOWED to raid with a shield active, (a shield in OPFactions is where there are no explosions in your factions claims.) This makes it so if you are getting raided, they are ALLOWED to shoot at your base for upto 8 hours while there is nothing you can do other than patch. This makes it hard for faction players who don't have time to play that much, and it also makes it difficult for big factions to do anything like counter them and prevent the raid. This needs to be REMOVED INSTANTLY.

Reason(s):
Reasons

Some of the reasons I believe that this should be removed is because it is too difficult to patch for 8 HOURS straight. You cannot do anything to prevent the raid, and with a good cannon, you will be breached. It's basically preventing the faction from doing ANYTHING. You cannot prevent it. I reccomend that raiding with a shield needs to be disallowed INSTANTLY.

(some staff have been saying that it isn't allowed and some have said it is, if this isn't allowed please clear it up in the faction rules)

+1 if you agree, and if you would like to add anything to the thread, please do so. Thank you.

JetKT

Pika Member
Minecraft Username
zMoxxy

Suggestion:
Raiding with Shield

Detailed description:
Raiding with a Shield

Currently you are ALLOWED to raid with a shield active, (a shield in OPFactions is where there are no explosions in your factions claims.) This makes it so if you are getting raided, they are ALLOWED to shoot at your base for upto 8 hours while there is nothing you can do other than patch. This makes it hard for faction players who don't have time to play that much, and it also makes it difficult for big factions to do anything like counter them and prevent the raid. This needs to be REMOVED INSTANTLY.

Reason(s):
Reasons

Some of the reasons I believe that this should be removed is because it is too difficult to patch for 8 HOURS straight. You cannot do anything to prevent the raid, and with a good cannon, you will be breached. It's basically preventing the faction from doing ANYTHING. You cannot prevent it. I reccomend that raiding with a shield needs to be disallowed INSTANTLY.

(some staff have been saying that it isn't allowed and some have said it is, if this isn't allowed please clear it up in the faction rules)

+1 if you agree, and if you would like to add anything to the thread, please do so. Thank you.
-1 no just no. THEN JUST PATCH FOR 8 HOURS LMAO OR BUILD A COUNTER CANNON. Oh wait you can't even build a cannon.

JetKT

Pika Member
Read the opfactions update there's a phrase that said "Raiding with F shield is disabled"

OP
OP
TheSavior

TheSavior

Banned
-1 no just no. THEN JUST PATCH FOR 8 HOURS LMAO OR BUILD A COUNTER CANNON. Oh wait you can't even build a cannon.
how do you build a counter cannon when they have shield and you can't blow into their cannon? wtf

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Taliban nice try to raid with shield
Raid with shield is not allowed

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello TheSavior,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented within the latest reset.​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.