Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Qutting is real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aragon_Zx

Pika Member
Hi guys xd this is my 2nd year playing mc already and ive been enjoying with creative,kitpvp,survival and others..... Im quitting :p Ive done 10 Warnings cuz i swear like "ALOT" xD.. 1 for disrespecting the staffs.. Idk if you will guys stand with me but it dosent matter anyways

EliteShark

Epic Pika
Hi guys xd this is my 2nd year playing mc already and ive been enjoying with creative,kitpvp,survival and others..... Im quitting :p Ive done 10 Warnings cuz i swear like "ALOT" xD.. 1 for disrespecting the staffs.. Idk if you will guys stand with me but it dosent matter anyways
Typical quitting cliche

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Good another one that notices how bad Pika is right now... Take as much time as you can away from here.

D

Deleted member 85

Good another one that notices how bad Pika is right now... Take as much time as you can away from here.
They didn't realize until it was a bit *too* late, anyone would say the negatives about this place but people like this don't listen.

Give no praises, they will return like the rest do. u.u Nice to see your name though GWG.
Ok

Sameee
And you've no right to say "Sameee" when you're the one asskissing every staff member there is. You don't help either, F.Y.I.

Just saying.

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
It's "very" bad. But I never thought what are the reasons people hate Pika? I have my own reasons, mostly because of the messed up community. It was a really good community though. And the lack of presence of staff.

Fanta

Legendary Pika
They didn't realize until it was a bit *too* late, anyone would say the negatives about this place but people like this don't listen.

Give no praises, they will return like the rest do. u.u Nice to see your name though GWG.

And you've no right to say "Sameee" when you're the one asskissing every staff member there is. You don't help either, F.Y.I.

Just saying.
This freestyle is fire

Status
Not open for further replies.