Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderBoltZz

So yes i got banned for admitting to hacks, this is my 4th time getting banned, I had a lot of fun playing pika through these years but as we all know, everything comes to an end, i dont want to buy an unban or make a ban appeal, i got irl stuff to do and i dont want to play minecraft any more, simple as that. GoodBye.

Nice people i met through the years playing Pika:

-Puczyjuhandsapyay
- Polaz (Banned long time ago)
- FearThePro
-umz2k9
- Prodigyx10
- weyauu
- RICHISTYLE
- SnowStrafe
- IproHD
- Gyzz (Banned)

And lots of more people
I dont know if i will be back, i can only make a unban appeal but i know i wont get unbannned.
I wish everyone a happy christmas and a happy new year.
goodbye.

Hoopless

Veteran
was leuk je met je te spelen, had je gewaarschuwd voor die dingen. blijkbaar werd er toch actie genomen.

Lemmony Yellow

Pika Lover
Well goodbye I guess.. If you really liked the server you wouldn't have hacked in the first place.

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
Sad to see you're banned, but rules are rules man, i can't really help fight them

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
U must be dumb and autistic ( argument starting) I will not say autistic so I'll say stupid. Reach is not a hacked client but it is like kill aura fam .

u don't know me? Wow many times u begged me for team ( 2-3 times ) when I was on Shaun acc I thought u had teach hacks but I didn't wanna hackusate anyone at that time .
Shots Fired

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
U must be dumb and autistic ( argument starting) I will not say autistic so I'll say stupid. Reach is not a hacked client but it is like kill aura fam .
1) you can't say something and then say "but I won't.". You've said it. Don't be a small child. Stand by your words, even though they're awful

2) I never said reach was a hacked client, and it isn't kill aura either. Kill auras only other acceptable name is force field. Reach is what "noobs" say when someone seems to get hits farther that they should naturally. In reality, it's just better ping or kill aura, causing them to hit you the instant you get within acceptable range. This is clearly what that guy meant since he said " you have insane reach"

In summary, think about your words before you call someone autistic. Most of the time you just read poorly

Status
Not open for further replies.