Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Quests at Spawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawnjesseyjames

Hello, my name is Dawnjesseyjames and I play on the Survival server. I had a bit of inquiries about the quests at spawn.

Since nobody really answered my question if anyone ever played the quests, I thought of writing here for those as well who need help with this kind of problem as well.

I am currently stuck at the quest Family First and I’ve been on it for hours trying to find out where on earth the NPC Isabel’s father is.

What I don’t get is how can we find him if most of the details of the quests don’t tell us what they look like or where they at. It’s then impossible to search for a specific character without looking like a complete idiot, sorry about my vocabulary, running around spawn for hours!

So please, if you want us players to do the quests and have fun with them, you’re going to have to improve them.

Second, maps have been “given out” but more like we players have to pay for them to get the loot chests but whenever I get to them, it’s always empty so why not making a way to refill the loots so that everyone can have them but at the same time limit it to those who already have them?

Well, that’s it for now, I sure hope for a response soon.

Survival player,
Dawnjesseyjames

Status
Not open for further replies.