Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Questions and answers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavon

Pika Member
I know this may and might not be a question,but...

How's life going for you? Everything's changed a lot yeah? Since we don't get in contact much anymore,this may only be something I'm able to communicate with.

CWO

Veteran
16- Well @CWO i guess it's chief warrant officer.

CWO as used in my name does not mean Chief Warrant Officer. It actually originated from my Age of Empires clan back around 1998. After founding a clan called The Conquerors and having the name [TC]Cnqror, we joined a huge tournament which already had a clan that used [TC]. So after discussion with the clan, one of the my clan members who was probably a wrestling fan coined the name Conquerors World Order (I thought the name sounded like a cult but eventually it was accepted by the rest of the clan). Fittingly I took the name Cnqror_Wld_Ordr and was called CWO for short. After the game and clan died out, I kept the name CWO and haven't had any reason to change it. The only difficulty is trying to use a 3 letter name anywhere. Places either require more characters or CWO is already taken. Originally on Minecraft CWO was taken. I joined the server cracked but had a skin and was able to vote at the premium vote site. A couple months later my skin disappeared and I couldn't vote at that site anymore so I went to check on the name and found it available. I immediately registered it.

OP
OP
Slendyy

Slendyy

Veteran
CWO as used in my name does not mean Chief Warrant Officer. It actually originated from my Age of Empires clan back around 1998. After founding a clan called The Conquerors and having the name [TC]Cnqror, we joined a huge tournament which already had a clan that used [TC]. So after discussion with the clan, one of the my clan members who was probably a wrestling fan coined the name Conquerors World Order (I thought the name sounded like a cult but eventually it was accepted by the rest of the clan). Fittingly I took the name Cnqror_Wld_Ordr and was called CWO for short. After the game and clan died out, I kept the name CWO and haven't had any reason to change it. The only difficulty is trying to use a 3 letter name anywhere. Places either require more characters or CWO is already taken. Originally on Minecraft CWO was taken. I joined the server cracked but had a skin and was able to vote at the premium vote site. A couple months later my skin disappeared and I couldn't vote at that site anymore so I went to check on the name and found it available. I immediately registered it.
Nice to know about that story, interesting. O.o

OP
OP
Slendyy

Slendyy

Veteran
It would be weird, but i would take you for a walk around the island probably :cool:

Halsey

Banned
Long story short:
1. I had a clan
2. Clan died
3. I wanted to keep the name
4. Name was taken
5. Was suddenly available after some time
6. I took it like the last steak on a grill

Status
Not open for further replies.