Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Question!!!

SkyGuy

How many 3 purple bananas do you need to give to an elephant for her to say the 98th number of the dictionary infront of your dad's sock drawer?

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Oh sorry I made a spelling mistake
Where does he keep his stolen babies then?*
ohhhh
u mean the babies, why u said socks tho... i didnt get the first time, the babies are in the refrigerator

UpperGround

Great Reporter
bruh u seriously answered "How many 3 purple bananas do you need to give to an elephant for her to say the 98th number of the dictionary infront of your dad's sock drawer? "? we all know the answer to "How many 3 purple bananas do you need to give to an elephant for her to say the 98th number of the dictionary infront of your dad's sock drawer? " question is 6... it was a secret message directed to the people who are chosen by the FK God, im not sure if the FK God will allow me to say this, but "How many 3 purple bananas do you need to give to an elephant for her to say the 98th number of the dictionary infront of your dad's sock drawer? " actually means this: "We are the FK's coming from the FK/God's kisses, prove us that you are trustworthy, and we will gladyly accept you into our community."

TeKkaTi

Staff Member
bruh u seriously answered "How many 3 purple bananas do you need to give to an elephant for her to say the 98th number of the dictionary infront of your dad's sock drawer? "? we all know the answer to "How many 3 purple bananas do you need to give to an elephant for her to say the 98th number of the dictionary infront of your dad's sock drawer? " question is 6... it was a secret message directed to the people who are chosen by the FK God, im not sure if the FK God will allow me to say this, but "How many 3 purple bananas do you need to give to an elephant for her to say the 98th number of the dictionary infront of your dad's sock drawer? " actually means this: "We are the FK's coming from the FK/God's kisses, prove us that you are trustworthy, and we will gladyly accept you into our community."

This is by far one of the best code interprets in my life .

xFeLip3iK09_

Epic Pika
After reading all this, I can only say one thing.
Stop using crack.
bruh
If you were offended by the joke stick a beet in your back hole

UpperGround

Great Reporter
After reading all this, I can only say one thing.
Stop using crack.
bruh
If you were offended by the joke stick a beet in your back hole
As a member of the FK cult, I can happily say that we, the chosen FK's, always have a beetroot sticked into our butt-holes, by the holy FK God.

xFeLip3iK09_

Epic Pika
As a member of the FK cult, I can happily say that we, the chosen FK's, always have a beetroot sticked into our butt-holes, by the holy FK God.
Уклонићу те!
* уклања ћевап *
Ово је Сервиа!!!