Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[Question] Why is 1.7 Better for PvP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXWitherBoyXx

Epic Pika
I never understood on the difference in PvP between 1.7 and other versions up to 1.8.9. I normally PvP on 1.8.9, but I've heard many people say that 1.7 is better? I would greatly appreciate it if someone could give me a good answer onto why this is. Have a great day everyone :)!

Daniellu

Legendary Pika
In 1.7, you can blockhit with ease! And you can easily pull up some sweet combos.

KoopsoTrap87_

Pika Member
1.7 is good because all the UHC YouTubers use it, and actually has a good enchanting system unlike 1.8.

VeggiDay

Veteran
I never understood on the difference in PvP between 1.7 and other versions up to 1.8.9. I normally PvP on 1.8.9, but I've heard many people say that 1.7 is better? I would greatly appreciate it if someone could give me a good answer onto why this is. Have a great day everyone :)!

Most of the people love it for the animations, blockhitperformance (which is better in 1.7.)
and most of all for the doubleclick ability which is mostly patched in 1.8.

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
In 1.7, its better to pvp because its faster, less laggy, you can blockhit in it, and your hits register better.

iJailBreakerHD_

Pika Member
In 1.9 PvP sucks because it may lag sometimes (for slow and fast computers too). In 1.7 it lags less even for players who use slow computers. 1.8 is a little less laggy than 1.9 but it's good. :)

Davidva

Veteran
If you are on 1.7 your hit registration is better than with 1.8. Also the block hitting is better animated. On 1.7 its going down in the screen and 1.8 its in the middle of the screen. The last thing 1.7 settings give a bit more fps

Arceus

Legendary Pika
PvP In 1.7 is Really Smooth,Almost All Hits Registers and you get a really nice combos with Blockhits.Sometimes,Blockhits reduce your damage aswell!In 1.8 its hard to combo and no blockhit animation.In 1.9,thats the worst pvping version

LC_Grinchhh

i don't think that 1.9 pvp is bad,i think its giving the game more realistic pvp,because you can't just spam your sword like that and also Axes are way stronger than swords,axes in 1.9 have a negative effect ,well it is really freaking slow, you have to have a Haste potion for you to kill someone faster.i'm not saying that 1.7 is bad but,1.9 is good too :)

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
Only reasons why it is better is because, Hit registration is better on 1.7, blocking works better, your mincecraft uses Less RAM, higher FPS.
And it is easier due to hit registration, or i call it "hitbox" is different.

OP
OP
xXWitherBoyXx

xXWitherBoyXx

Epic Pika
Just wanted to thank you all for the knowledge you have shared on this thread! Encouraged me to switch to 1.7.10 and now my skills have increased :)! Requesting to lock thread.

Daniellu

Legendary Pika
and that is called Useless reply, also, not really, I got a mac and u probs have a 1$ computer.
You probably got used to the sh*tty 1.8 system so you could'nt think of a better roast.

Mac sucks for gaming btw

JChan

Epic Pika
nope no higher fps, in 1.8 I get 200 + fps and in 1.7 I get like 10 fps
You probably got used to the sh*tty 1.8 system so you could'nt think of a better roast.

Mac sucks for gaming btw

I PvPed on my macbook air and I get 60fps+ on both 1.7 and 1.8 without Optifine. Also, which mac do you have ? Could explain it due to the GPU it uses

xXWolf_PlaysXx

Pika Lover
Ya got a fking 20$ computer
5165573.jpg

Instead of offending people you could think about being actually nice to them.
There is also a wealthy differense between the community.
I see 10-year old kids having a game pc from their parents while others do not.
This is also why most of the donators are acting rude against non-donators.
Unless you are friends with them ofcourse.

Please just logout from your forum account. Close your webbrowser and gtfo.​

Status
Not open for further replies.