Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Question related to minigames!

Hayakii_

Legendary Pika
Okay, so as everyone knows pika and jartex are both owned by the same owners and almost the sams staff so why are there more stuff in jartex than pika like jartex have abilities and much more things like the brain system trops i think developers should focus on pika since the playerbase on pika is much more than jartex it really makes me think sometimes why jartex having more fun things than pika but playerbase on pika is much higher

FlexingBot

Banned
Pika is better, less lag, smooth and more gamemode in practice(I loved that update).
And also there is a decently complex reason for that but I dont wanna explain so I'll put it in simple words.
Premium players dont have many choices of servers as they only have a couple, but there are many cracked servers and the best players tend to play on one server, and pika becoming more and more popular attracted the better players making it the GOAT of minecraft servers

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
Okay, so as everyone knows pika and jartex are both owned by the same owners and almost the sams staff so why are there more stuff in jartex than pika like jartex have abilities and much more things like the brain system trops i think developers should focus on pika since the playerbase on pika is much more than jartex it really makes me think sometimes why jartex having more fun things than pika but playerbase on pika is much higher
Honestly, both servers want to be unique in their own way. Jartex is more like customized bedwars, and on other hand pika is default bedwars.

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
The purpose of the two servers is to provide players the best-cracked experience in two different ways jartex is for those who want something new mixed in bedwars and Pikanetwork is for those who want to play default Bedwars. Adding Jartex features in Pikanetwork would kill their uniqueness.