Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Question about kit-pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jauke

I was wondering why kit-pvp doesn't have a anti cheat for >bigger then normal velocity (going faster then speed 2)

The normal anti knock back, aim assist, auto clicker don't bother me. U can get away really easy with a punch 2 bow or normal kiting. Speed hackers are the real problem for the active players who grind for high kill streaks.I personally think speed hacker make dedicated players leave, I myself have thought about leaving after being killed by a speed hacker 3 times allready (with a 1000+ ks)

Is it so you don't get kicked wile jumping down the spawn or is there an other reason ?

Have a nice day ~Jauke
(-LoveIsAllWeHave-)

ali99

Epic Pika
most of this can be solved by pvp=minecraft 1.7 ONLY

DJRedNight

Epic Pika
most of this can be solved by pvp=minecraft 1.7 ONLY

Kit-PVP hasn't been 1.7 for a long time. As to the hackers issue, please make reports on the forums of who is hacking and make sure to provide proof. :D We do take reports very seriously and a reply or response is usually within 12 hours of the report MAX.

Thanks,
DJ

Slendyy

Veteran
Actually Kit Pvp was 1.7-1.8.
But since the server doenst support 1.7-1.9 we disabled it, now it's 1.8-1.9. We tried to make it compatible with 1.7 but didn't work.

About PAC developers are trying to improve so it can detect more hacks and be more precise.

Answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.