Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Question About Farming

PactNoNo

So lately i've been farming oranges for cash (i made three platforms so when i finish clearing the third layer the first already is regrown) and i have a few questions:
1- Where do we find the other crops recipes, like lolipops and so
2- There seem to be a bug where some crops don't load correctly unless you place a block to force the zone to load, which is annoying.
3- For mobs related farming, is swapping the left and right click button bind in the minecraft settings allowed?
Thank you in advance and have a nice day c:

1. Some of the Custom Crop Recipes if I ain't mistaken can be unlocked through leveling up your player level in /missions.
  • Level 20: Cherry Crop Recipe
  • Level 25: Tomato Crop Recipe
  • Level 30: Water Melon Crop Recipe
  • Level 75: Chorus Fruit Recipe
But in the case of the Lollipop and Hamburger, I currently am not knowledgeable on how to access or unlock those crop recipes despite it being indicated in '/crops' that it can be unlocked through player levels. I checked the other player level rewards and I can't seem to find those two custom crops recipes.​
1651414328939.png
2. Have already experienced this bug, and I have already submitted a bug report with regards to this problem, but as of the construction of this comment, no replies have been heard from the staff members yet.

3. I am not knowledgeable with regards to this question that's why I'll leave this up to the staff members. 😂 But if I were to answer this question based on my understanding of the server rules, as long as it doesn't require any external applications or modification, it'll be allowed (?).

CrazyShubh

Pika Member
Can anyone tell where is the jungle biome cuz i am unable to level up. And I am finding that biome from 3 real life days.
Please help.............. :D