Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Quest are not working

KrommeStok

I have two situations reegarding the EXP quests on OPfactions,

The first problem occured when i was going for the common quest. The quest 'kill a player with a diamond shovel' does not work... i killed one with a god shovel, it did not work. then i tried using an non-enchanted diamond shovel and that did also not work....

500K EXP and my TIME -- > GONE

the second problem occured when trying to complege a Rare quest, the quest is 'get 3 kills wearing a godly special set' did not work either. I tried using a godly set, and then i tried using a full godly set. nothing worked... i tried killing people in /warp pvp, /wild and spawn warzone.... Did not make any difference...

2000k XP and my TIME --> GONE

Could you please take a look into the quests and make sure they are fully functional, grinding for 2,5million exp took me about 2 hours so it would be enice to get it back...

kr
Krommestok

OP
OP
KrommeStok

KrommeStok

Anothere common quest that bugged out. 'sell 3 things in the auction house" does not work.... Worked yesterday. This means that it is not particular quests, but all the quets.... another 500K EXP and TIME GONE

Please look into your server because this is ruinning the expiernce, also, would be nice to have so ACTIVE staff online so our problems can be resolved faster, rather to have to go to a forum and where we have to wait 443766584 days for a response