PYROINDABUS IS A FREAKING NINJA

Eternalic

i was playing practice for like 2 hours. i built once 10 blocks Y to heal and my enemy said camper. he said he is coming after the event or something. AFTER 20 SECONDS HE WAS THERE AND HE WON HIS EVENT. i hope this guy i wish this child if he ever applies will not be able to become a staff in his life i say this because it does their job better. Ninja guy leave me alone

Trainer

Legendary Pika
yes

Silver Wing

The Pika
um Ok

Krekkers

Staff member
Helper
you are mad.

PyroInDaBus

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello, Eternalic

Sorry for making you feel uncomfortable and a kind of mad but it's in my character to just go and help people. I don't think am doing staff's job or even touching her level, I just report people because it's easy for me. Plus I came in this small amount of time because it was the last fight of the event and it was combo so...

Is your forum name the same as ingame because I can't find you registered or even punished with this name.

Am not a ninja because practice is my main game mode and am always there ;)

Thanks for your time & have a nice day!

OP
OP
E

Eternalic

don't do start the profesional things on me am not idiot i hope you get banned soon staff loves me i will ban you

EA0_2_0_8_

Staff member
Trial
don't do start the profesional things on me am not idiot i hope you get banned soon staff loves me i will ban you
admin abuse.

EA0_2_0_8_

Staff member
Trial

UpperGround

The Pika
Hello, Eternalic

Sorry for making you feel uncomfortable and a kind of mad but it's in my character to just go and help people. I don't think am doing staff's job or even touching her level, I just report people because it's easy for me. Plus I came in this small amount of time because it was the last fight of the event and it was combo so...

Is your forum name the same as ingame because I can't find you registered or even punished with this name.

Am not a ninja because practice is my main game mode and am always there ;)

Thanks for your time & have a nice day!
looooool

EA0_2_0_8_

Staff member
Trial