Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

PvP Tips Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan01

Pika Member
Hello EveryOne.
I Need Some Good Tips For PvP Like :
DPI For My Mouse :
Sensitivity :
Some Video Settings :
Some Allowed Mods :
A Good Recource pack (FPS friendly) :
My Cps Is 6-8 And I Can Aim So Good But i want to learn how to jitter Click.
And Thanks <3

79lb

Legendary Pika
it's hard to jitterclick if you havent practiced. try to hold your arm on mouse like wanting to squish it or try like to flex and then your hand will start shaking and try to start clicking on mouse.

DPI For My Mouse : depends on sensitivity
Sensitivity : depends on DPI
Some Video Settings : 70-quake pro FOV, you gotta figure that one out which one do you like
Some Allowed Mods : 5zig, togglesneak, fpsmod, cps mod, keystrokesmod, armorstatushud, directionstatushud and so on, allowed mods you can find here: https://pika-network.net/threads/approved-modifications.37162/
A Good Recource pack (FPS friendly) : we don't know which kind of do you like, I use nicksso 16x, faithful 32x32 low fire mainly.

OP
OP
Ryan01

Ryan01

Pika Member
it's hard to jitterclick if you havent practiced. try to hold your arm on mouse like wanting to squish it or try like to flex and then your hand will start shaking and try to start clicking on mouse.

DPI For My Mouse : depends on sensitivity
Sensitivity : depends on DPI
Some Video Settings : 70-quake pro FOV, you gotta figure that one out which one do you like
Some Allowed Mods : 5zig, togglesneak, fpsmod, cps mod, keystrokesmod, armorstatushud, directionstatushud and so on, allowed mods you can find here: https://pika-network.net/threads/approved-modifications.37162/
A Good Recource pack (FPS friendly) : we don't know which kind of do you like, I use nicksso 16x, faithful 32x32 low fire mainly.
THX <3

EzHackusate__

Veteran
DPI For My Mouse: where you are comfortable at

Sensitivity: where you are comfortable at. lower the smoother aim and less jitter shake the better

Some Video Settings: depends on your pc. 60 fps+ will be good if you are not used to pvp in laggy pc

Some Allowed Mods: I made a PvP mod pack a month ago. Both of them are 100% allowed in Pika and includes forge installer with it. 1.7.10 version || 1.8.9 version

A Good Recource pack (FPS friendly): As 79lb said, a 16x16 pack will work well. I currently use Shant v4 (Doppler Edit)

Jittering might have ups and downs. You need to practice a lot. Like for me, I was able to aim properly after 3-5 weeks of jittering. Everytime you jitter when you are not used to, you will feel pain in your upper arm. Just rest if you do then PvP after you feel fine. But it really depends on you since PvP is not all about clicks. You still need to learn how to w-tap, s-tap, strafe, a-d tap, and never forget to blockhit.

Andddd stay legit..

IceyGamer123

Pika Lover
DPI For My Mouse : I dunno
Sensitivity : I keep my sensitivity at like 115-105
Some Video Settings : I keep my render distance low, graphics fast, clouds off stuff like that
Some Allowed Mods : Some pvp mods I like are 5zigs, togglesprint cuz thats one less key I have to worry about and some others.
A Good Recource pack (FPS friendly) : The one am using and ive been using for about 3 months now and I like is Latenci's Midnight moon 64x pack I think its called. Midnight blue or midnight moon something like that but I love it for pvp and it looks nice for a 64x pack.

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Here are some good tips..

First off, version. The best version that Pika supports for Pvp is 1.7, no doubt about it.
If you were to use 1.8, I'd say use 1.7 animations mod, it's way cleaner.

1. Blockhit- The occasional blocking during a 1v1, it decreases KB, while it also decreases the damage you take.
2. W-Tap- Tapping W witch lowers your KB, and it's a real good thing to use, it makes it so you are unpredictable.
3. Strafe- Holding down A or D while pvping, it increases your hit rates.
4. Jitter clicking- Gives more cps which can lead to more hits.
5. Strafe W-Tapping- While holding A or D, you can do the occasional w tap, this is really good for combo ladders.
6. Mods- Some really good mods are, 1.7 Animations, 5Zig Mod, 1.8 Mouse Delay Fix

Use 8-16 x packs, this gives most fps. I currently use Blue edit 16x UHC pack. It's real good fps (I get like 500-700)
Also, to jitter, I recommend lowering your sensitivity, because if you jitter, it shakes your POV a lot..

EzHackusate__

Veteran
just some corrections
1. Blockhit- The occasional blocking during a 1v1, it decreases KB.
it resets your sprint leading to deal more knockback to your enemy.
2. W-Tap- Tapping W witch lowers your KB, and it's a real good thing to use, it makes it so you are unpredictable.
again, it resets your sprint which leads to deal more knockback to your enemy
3. Strafe- Holding down A or D while pvping, it increases your hit rates.
makes you hard to get hit by your opponent
4. Jitter clicking- Gives more cps which can lead to more hits.
not really. but it is rumored that clicking faster decreases your knockback

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
just some corrections

:>

DqrkneZz

Veteran
just some corrections

Clicking faster doesn't decrease your knockback, instead it makes it easier for you to get a combo and have some momentum in your hits which makes it harder for your opponent to hit you.

Also for some tips:

DPI for your mouse: Well, I think the DPI in my mouse is 1800 but then againt it depends on what you want.

Sensitivity: I'd suggest 90-100 as it's pretty stable.

Video Settings: For me 80 FOV worked out in buhc and 70 when playing gapple or pot. Also, it'd be better if you lowered your render distance so as to get more fps.

Mods: Honestly, optifine, togglesprint, armorstatus, keystrokes, cpsmod are what you'll really need or you could get labymod or something along those lines.

Good Resource Pack: Any 16x16 is of your liking. I personally used verzide v4 just because i'm used to it.

To be completely honest you don't need to jitterclick to be good at PvP. If you can reach 8 cps then you're all good. Your aim, the way you strafe and blockhit are all more important than it. I personally never really jitterclicked even though i knew how to do it. It just ruined my aim.

The way to get better at pvp is 1) Watch how good pvpers (YouTubers) play the game and notice their small movements. 2) Either try to do what they do or alter their tactics to your own advantage 3) Play...Play a lot. If you don't pvp a lot then you simply won't get any good at pvp.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.