Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison Pvp Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.

identityy

Username:
Identityy​

Suggestion:
Pvp Pet​

Detailed description:
I mean it's no one likes to pvp now even if they have skills . They just do it for their quests or levels. So to spice up the pvp I think we should add a pvp Pet . Which levels up by mining and farming and helps in pvp.​

Reason(s):
No one likes to pvp now. It's just too p2w .one with loads of money just buy all the kits and egaps . And poor people doesn't get a chance . I think it's for server welfare​

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
Username:
Identityy

Suggestion:
Pvp Pet

Detailed description:
I mean it's no one likes to pvp now even if they have skills . They just do it for their quests or levels. So to spice up the pvp I think we should add a pvp Pet . Which levels up by mining and farming and helps in pvp.

Reason(s):
No one likes to pvp now. It's just too p2w .one with loads of money just buy all the kits and egaps . And poor people doesn't get a chance . I think it's for server welfare
not perfectly explained,tell us its features and abilities and then +1

iiLuc_

Pika Member
You are saying pvp is p2w which isn't true. It's really easy to mine tokens, buy kits and find teammates to pvp with. Also there was a pvp pet and it was removed a few seasons ago. And if something gets removed there is a reason for it.

So I will downvote it.

M7Games_HD

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello identityy,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.