Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned OP Factions PvP Overhaul

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Kyrence

Epic Pika
Username:
Kyrence​

Suggestion:
PvP Overhaul​

Detailed description:
Currently on the pikanetwork opfactions pvp (player vs player) is currently unbalanced even after the changes done.

-Decrease Durability again
the armor durability increase we received this current factions map was a misunderstanding from what the players requested during the previous map. the players requested that special sets be given a higher unbreaking as they were breaking way too fast and on par with regular armor sets which made no sense as they were "special sets". a suggestion would be to make special sets unbreaking 20 to make them stand out from other sets that would otherwise be on par with it in the durability aspect

-Special Weapon Buffs
currently with the new special weapons 3 out of 4 of them have useless buffs that no player needs the only truly useful weapon there is , is the Dawn Breaker Axe which gives a damage increase when in water and a increase in damage when the opponent is withered (can brew wither potions with alchemy mcmmo). Ideally the players would want to have buffs that are useful for all aspects of the game , but other than the aforementioned weapon the "Koth Sword" weapon that increases damage in koth is currently underutilized as its area of effect is so small that its basically obsolete. a suggestion would be to replace the 3 terrible ones with 1 Mob Grinder Weapon (axe) that kills multiple mobs per swing , a sword that increases reflected damage (when blocking increases damage) that allows for the mcmmo skill to do more damge and a revamped Koth Sword that increases damage EVERYWHERE making it the best weapon to use instead of only having it increase damage in koth areas make it the BEST USEFUL weapon for every aspect of OpFactions

-Remove or Replace the Whale Pet
the whale pet has been the bane of our existence when it comes to pvp'ing from the previous map where we got glitched in it, to this map where its so short and its only use is for abusing the Skull Splitter 2 tap that would otherwise by a "situational" play and becomes a "must abuse" mechanic to gain any advantage in pvp. a decent suggestion would be to buff spider pets as it allows for "counter play" or add another inventory pet that increases damage when activated increases damage for a set duration.

-Revamp Rage
currently the "rage" enchant which was supposed to be a "combo" enchant that increases damage based on the length of the duration you are fighting someone is bugged, or so i say. as based on my experience when fighting a player with rage 7 when you yourself dont have it makes no difference in the damage they do upfront and that the rage damage increase only increases with the use of "Skull Splitter" or "Serrated Strikes" which allow for the 3 tap damage of said mcmmo skills. if rage were to be revamped and turned into a true "combo" enchant and would only increase damage if the player gets consecutive hits without getting interrupted, it would become more useful and balanced. while tweaking the damage of Rage + Skull Splitter to only allow for 4 tap damage at the highest when a player is unable to dodge the skull splitter radius damage.

-Revamp Lightning
currently the lightning enchant is deemed useless as when it activates there is a chance to hit both of you and anyone in the vicinity of the lightning strike and cause minimal durability damage. a great change would be to revamp lightning into an enchant that increases durability damage ON PROC with a set activation chance that would increase the amount of durability damage the player you are hitting takes.​

Reason(s):
Already Said Above​

Example(s):
N/A​

imakidlitterly

Pika Lover
I do trust that kyrence's opinions but it would be unlikely that some enchants cant be fixed or so revamped as it is very hard to code them in the first place.
(talking to some devs in the staff team frfr) and yet i hope that it would still be implemented if possible

ragnarlothbrokg

totally agree with kyrence here and please reduce skull splitter's damage too, as with using pyro it 2 shots which really kills the aspect and sense of pvp in the server

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
Neutral

Hello Kyrence, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server a better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Stay Neutral
Keep suggesting more good suggestions to improve our network.

MISTERLOR

Pika Member
+1 I would love this change, as I get 1 tapped with godly sets ❤️

Neutral

Hello Kyrence, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server a better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Stay Neutral
Keep suggesting more good suggestions to improve our network.
Bro u don't even play factions wdym neutral lmfao