Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied PvP Improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mutt

Minecraft Username
Mutt__

Suggestion:
PvP Improvement

Detailed description:
Fire Aspect Enchant Removal - If you ever play OP Faction you know that you can easily contain a stack of apples. In Fact, I have over 30 double chests full of it. Since it so easily contains everyone would have the effects of it like Fire Resistant. There is no point of the enchant Fire Aspect at all here and it is there just for show. I suggest removing the fire aspect from all the weapons so When you PVP it isn't taking half of your screen. Anyone could still get it through enchanting if they want it similarly to knockback, smite, looting, etc. but it shouldn't be already enchanted in the weapons through kits.

Practice Combo PvP Style - Withing Op Faction its a norm just to have 6 sets of gear with a stack of gapples for battle. If you ever PvPed at Practice using Combo map, you know that your hit register is more smooth and clear. You could actually see and feel every hit better and this would support anyone who likes to PVP. Right Now if you watch how much a person gets knockback in battle, it will only seem as if you are hitting in 1 cps. I suggest switching to the Combo Map PvP style so people could use more of their skill and going against a team of players would be much easier since you could rip through people's armor easier.​

Reason(s):
If you are not part of a team, no matter how much gear or items you have prepared for, you will lose. if you can kill 1 person quicker than before using strafe, w tap, combo, etc. you could avoid dieing to the next person if you can PVP well enough.​

Unawarely

The Pika
You can disable it in your video settings, or get a texture pack. Just get optifine and you're fine.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
You can disable it in your video settings, or get a texture pack. Just get optifine and you're fine.
Yea, that's not really an excuse. It'd be easier if it just got removed. He's right, fire aspect is pretty much pointless and bothersome.

Good one, +1

Unawarely

The Pika
Yea, that's not really an excuse. It'd be easier if it just got removed. He's right, fire aspect is pretty much pointless and bothersome.

Good one, +1
are you serious? It would be easier if it was removed? U can take 5 seconds to get rid of your high fire but the owners removing it entirely is easier?

DqrkneZz

Veteran
are you serious? It would be easier if it was removed? U can take 5 seconds to get rid of your high fire but the owners removing it entirely is easier?
In my opinion, unnecessary things should be removed. It's not about time, it's about having an actual purpose or not.

Unawarely

The Pika
In my opinion, unnecessary things should be removed. It's not about time, it's about having an actual purpose or not.
But factions isn't just pvp, and not everyone dislikes fire aspect.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Mutt,

Thank you for your interest in PikaNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork

Good afternoon,
Gunfire

Status
Not open for further replies.