Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

PVP gamemodes are not hacker-proof

JerryMine

The Pika
Self-explanation. In every match you play, there is at least one hacker in bedwars.

Nah didn't mean I suck at PVP or stuff but it's really gay, especially when someone decides to not take knockback, i even see a stupid hacker targetting the shop villager for no reason

tlang

Veteran
Self-explanation. In every match you play, there is at least one hacker in bedwars.

Nah didn't mean I suck at PVP or stuff but it's really gay, especially when someone decides to not take knockback, i even see a stupid hacker targetting the shop villager for no reason
Eww using aura on villagers must be a noon hacker.

Unawarely

The Pika

please don't discriminate. "but it's really gay" don't be homophobic

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
hacker problem always is a problem on cracked server, that why there should have more people reporting and more staff to have a look in the report!

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
actually not only crack, many official server also have many hacker problem too

Panas

Banned
Well like most of them might get banned. Its like just a few of them that actually stay in the game. Also I was able to kill many hackers without getting railed and the anti cheat not getting them. I mean if they are blatant there is an 80% for the anti cheat to get them but if not they are likely undetectable on practice but not on bedwars and skywars and be sure they are settings many logs off.

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter

Currently, a new version of the AntiCheat is deployed on Bedwars and Skywars. It is still in development so it's not perfect yet but its already a lot better than the previous one and will be further improved and expanded. You can always report any hackers you see in your game here on the forums as well.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Currently, a new version of the AntiCheat is deployed on Bedwars and Skywars. It is still in development so it's not perfect yet but its already a lot better than the previous one and will be further improved and expanded. You can always report any hackers you see in your game here on the forums as well.
best staff skin XD

OP
OP
JerryMine

JerryMine

The Pika
Well like most of them might get banned. Its like just a few of them that actually stay in the game. Also I was able to kill many hackers without getting railed and the anti cheat not getting them. I mean if they are blatant there is an 80% for the anti cheat to get them but if not they are likely undetectable on practice but not on bedwars and skywars and be sure they are settings many logs off.
uh it's because you are too pro but we are noobs
big difference ikr