Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

PurpledAim Banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpledAim

hello my name is purpledAim, just recently about 30 miniutes ago got banned on bedwars for HACKS!! i do not hack and im ypset because i did nothing wrong and i dont hack, on every server its like you cant play good or its a ban. please uban me i did Nothing :(

jaca555

how play bed wars? i get messsege to give passwod and authenticate ?

Luppeeyz

Banned
First of all, you need to register by /register <your password> then after that whenever you joined that show please /login then do /login <password>. (Please don't leak this out). After you successfully logged in, hold the item on the 2nd slot (2slot - hot bar) and right-click, it will show the server list, after that, find a item called Bedwars then click on it and you will be teleported to Bedwars lobby. And then you can click on the NPC or quick join to play bedwars.
That all, if you still need help, contact me on Discord (Luppeey#5283) or a staff member.

jaca555

thank you! but i succesfully logged in with /login <password> but now when i want re enter game, i get messege "you need to be auntethicated to use this command" like it suddenly stopped working.. what means"hold the item on 2nd slot"?

Luppeeyz

Banned
So basically the item on 2nd slot is the Server Selecter it allowed you to switch server between server (if you want to come back to hub do /hub) but this will only work when you are logged in (after you /login <password>). And also the error message it shows that you need to login by using /login <password> after you do it, the server will allow to use commands (you can also use /server to switch servers)

jaca555

i just dont get why suddenly i'm getting error messege when trying to login with /login <password> . it was working before..

basically I only had 1 account just to complain about how bad pika is.But sadly I forgot it's password and made another profile.I hope the owners will notice the unspeakable ammount of mistakes in pika if I spam them

Status
Not open for further replies.