Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Purchase water bucket with gold instead of emrald

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrJOKIE

Minecraft username:
MrJOKIE​

Suggestion:
Purchase water bucket with gold instead of emrald​

Detailed description:
If player can buy water from gold that will very usefull to avoid bedbreaks due to explosions .This will help improve creativity of player to use water in game .And player can also avoid fall damage which is game changer.Pls don't say that you can avoid fall damage by ladders .Water bucket is useful in many conditions (such as placing water bucket can instantly stop players if you are low in hp).​

Reason(s):
Reason is that water bucket are super usefull but due to cost of 1 emarld .They are not in use for all.​

Example(s):
Water bucket cost :_ 6 gold in my opinion​

notknown876

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
Well I really like your suggestion water buckets are rarely used by players in bedwars this change mayincrease the usage of water bucket. Though I also know this suggestion has been suggested before and was denied but still I am upvoting it cause I really want water bucket usage to be seen more ingame and also I like how you didn't mention any other server in this suggestion. Plus it make more sense to use less valuable currency to buy water bucket instead of emerald cause emerald in game suppose to be hard to get as they are placed in mid and buying water bucket in game with it seems kinda dumb.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
ASSASSINX__
+1
Actually water bucket has very less usage rate because of it costing ems. And we can prob buy ob bed for 8 ems

D

Deleted member 118315

Ye, sounds cool and making water bucket cost in gold can bring up so many mor tactics it will be fun in my opinion

Flame__

Legendary Pika
IGN
Flame_Was_Taken
yes. the use of water in clutch situations have also beem very low, as it cost ems, players would prefer to buy pots instead, making water 3 or 6 gold would be great

oLazyy

Pika Lover
IGN
oLazyy
yes. the use of water in clutch situations have also beem very low, as it cost ems, players would prefer to buy pots instead, making water 3 or 6 gold would be great
I'd say to make the price higher mostly cause if I'm not mistaken you do not lose your water bucket once used? So it's reusable maybe 6-8 would do honestly

notknown876

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
I'd say to make the price higher mostly cause if I'm not mistaken you do not lose your water bucket once used? So it's reusable maybe 6-8 would do honestly
Well I don't think water bucket should be reusable tho

Aeqlian

Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
Aeqlian
Hello MrJOKIE,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.