Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Proxy is detected

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShornDevil

Hi all! This message appears when i'm trying to connect to pika:
"Proxy is Detected. (maybe an error please reconnect your Router)"
I don't use proxy and i don't have a router. So what should i do? I can connect to another MC servers but not pika :(. Help me please pika is my favorite server and i do not want to search another.
I'm using USB modem which grants dynamic IP adress (new IP on recconecting) (10.132.221.143 at this moment). As i know this problem is because of anti-spam protection on the server. After i'm reconnecting my USB modem about 5 - 15 times it starts connecting to pika and i can play. But spending about 30 - 45 minutes on connecting to pika is too much. Fix it please. And let me play at my favorite MC server.

DJRedNight

Epic Pika
I don't use proxy and i don't have a router. So what should i do? I can connect to another MC servers but not pika :(. Help me please pika is my favorite server and i do not want to search another.
I'm using USB modem which grants dynamic IP adress (new IP on recconecting) (10.132.221.143 at this moment). As i know this problem is because of anti-spam protection on the server. After i'm reconnecting my USB modem about 5 - 15 times it starts connecting to pika and i can play. But spending about 30 - 45 minutes on connecting to pika is too much. Fix it please. And let me play at my favorite MC server.

If Pika-Network is your favorite server, how could you have played on pika network before if you've been running into this proxy issue?

Is there a way in your modem settings to assign a static IP address to certain ports? Or even as a whole to a certain subnet ip?

OP
OP
S

ShornDevil

I've changed my location and as fact my internet provider. I had a router at my old location and a good land-line internet. But now i have (very not good) internet by LTE USB modem that i plug directly to my PC. As i haven't pay for static IP then my IP is dynamic. That means i get new IP every time i plug my (very not good) USB modem to my PC. Sometimes i can connect to pika when i plug my modem once, but often i have to unplug it and plug again 1 - 15 times before i can connect to pika without "Proxy message". It means that some people had a same modem as mine and did some bad things at pika. As result their dynamic IPs were banned. And now when i get those IPs i can't connect to pika. My wording is terrible - sorry for that, english isn't my native language.

DJRedNight

Epic Pika
Wording was fine. I'm wondering if a developer has seen this yet. @NexiousPlayz @Teun @ZeroGiven this is very interesting. Have you had anyone else having this connectivity issues before? if so how did they fix them?

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
So this means, every time you reconnect your USB modem, the IP changes, so the staff members are thinking you use a VPN since your IP keeps on changing as you reconnect the USB modem.
So you can contact a staff member through Teamspeak 3, or private message a staff to let them know you don't use a VPN, you can contact @NexiousPlayz, @Teun, or @ZeroGiven about your IP changing.

Hope you can login to the server again! :D

OP
OP
S

ShornDevil

Thank you guys. I'll contact with staff. But now i have a possibility to connect by
optical line that my neighbor advised me so i'm thinking that it's better to wait for troubling developers.

Status
Not open for further replies.