Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Proxy is Detected Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaultic

Hello mates i'm having this proxy thing error and i don't know how to fix it , i can browse the internet but i can't connect to teamspeak and the server ?
:(:(:(:(

Cirty

Pika Lover
What's the exact error when connecting to the server? There should be an exception being thrown. Screenshot it and post it here.

Might I ask if you're using a VPN and if not did your ISP assign you a dynamic IP?

OP
OP
Vaultic

Vaultic

I'm not and i have ask some of the staffs and they said they are also having the error and i have a screenshot

Cirty

Pika Lover
@hectowood
Not to be rude, but do you mind not replying to threads with useless statements.

@Vaultic
Post the screenshot, I'd like to see the exception.

DirkieXP

Banned
We have had more members who encountered this problem. The solution of their problem was just to keep trying to log in. Eventually it will accept you into the server, and we have no idea what is causing this problem.

OP
OP
Vaultic

Vaultic

I found the solution having clicking the server and then spamming enter . It may sound weird but it's how i log in everytime when this error occurs

Cirty

Pika Lover
Yeah, but I just wanted to see what the actual exception being thrown is. There's a reason this happens.

Arceus

Legendary Pika
i also Have That Prob.But Most Of the People lobby Three.I can Also Connect To lobby three.So,You Might can Connect Too.If Not Then Try Login again and again

Regards,
Michael

Jay_Fleet047

It happens to me whenever I get a really good connection. And I'm like, Does this server want me to have a low connection?!! Lol. Really, I hope this gets settled soon. :(:D

DirkieXP

Banned
We still do not know what is causing this problem. Spam to log in works, but it should be fixed since there are many players with this problem.

Cirty

Pika Lover
Just a question, but did you guys do anything with the networking core?

OP
OP
Vaultic

Vaultic

There's nothing wrong with the our own system it's about the server because i really don't have any errors of joining other server but in pika i sometimes have this and tbh i don't have any vpn and if i have i wouldn't have been connecting to other servers too -.-

NukeBombz

Theres no Problem with VPN or anything, I got this problem too :/ If you connect to the server over and over it'll stop. But still, i dont know the Problem.. :(

Proxy Detected.png

YoungerO_o

Restart your router and try again and if it does not work then you have to use a VPN

Locking

Status
Not open for further replies.