Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Provoke people joining bedwars/skywars with bedrock edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISGaming12

Rare Pika
Minecraft username:
ISGaming12​

Suggestion:
Provoke people joining bedwars/skywars with bedrock edition​

Detailed description:
Hello people after a long time I am back with an other suggestion which should be implemented immediately because I have seen some players joining from bedrock edition into the game of bedwars/skywars.​

Reason(s):
It causes an unfair advantage to bedrock players because of the bridging method and as well as PvP mechanics are different.

Yesterday I saw a video on YouTube from a popular Indian bedwars creator 'Gamerboyind' violating this thing and winning games easily. This leads to big winstreaks and faster wins.(he was playing with his alt account not main one)

The video link is given here:
View: https://youtu.be/2ShtPzE0Ftw?si=tfz3rD7uAsUU-u3A

Although it's not a hack but a unfair advantage to Java players.​

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
Already suggested. Please use advanced search feature before making suggestions.

GamerYash21

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
ISGaming12

Suggestion:
Provoke people joining bedwars/skywars with bedrock edition

Detailed description:
Hello people after a long time I am back with an other suggestion which should be implemented immediately because I have seen some players joining from bedrock edition into the game of bedwars/skywars.

Reason(s):
It causes an unfair advantage to bedrock players because of the bridging method and as well as PvP mechanics are different.

Yesterday I saw a video on YouTube from a popular Indian bedwars creator 'Gamerboyind' violating this thing and winning games easily. This leads to big winstreaks and faster wins.(he was playing with his alt account not main one)

The video link is given here:

Although it's not a hack but a unfair advantage to Java players.
I suggested that but I still upvotes as my friends are complaining too much about it

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I know that it is very frustrating to play against bedrock players because of the different mechanisms that they have and the different ways that they gain an advantage over Java players. But, it is what it is, as they cannot physically do anything as they do not own Minecraft and cannot go to Mojan to cry about making it fair.

A cleverer solution for this is to make bedrock players only match against bedrock players.

Aeqlian

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello ISGaming12,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.