Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Protection V unbreaking IV

EL32RB1

dear Pika . i killed player have many sets of P5 unb 4 idk its from Dupe or he is alt from any player have gkit . But i think its from Dupe what i do with it ? im scary if i let it and then i bannable of any Helper or something think im dupeing !!!! Please help me buz i dont need to banned from that player and i didnt do anything wrong

And thank !!!

ImNotNoob

Banned
dear Pika . i killed player have many sets of P5 unb 4 idk its from Dupe or he is alt from any player have gkit . But i think its from Dupe what i do with it ? im scary if i let it and then i bannable of any Helper or something think im dupeing !!!! Please help me buz i dont need to banned from that player and i didnt do anything wrong

And thank !!!
Simple Thing to do use /trash lol. 🤣🤣

proplayer_20413

Epic Pika

And thank !!!
lol why u too scared chill down buddy

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
Yeah same... Passed_Shadow gave me 1 set of prot 5... is he a duper? He gave me those for free.

proplayer_20413

Epic Pika
im only dont need to get banned buz im playing pika from 2 years i think ... and dont need to get banned from thing i didnt make
same but joined survival in 2020 june 6 soon i will try to join on that tho and i got banned many times but i did noting wrong for some punishments and i fell like pika is not the only sever in mc tho there are many others right but pika the best one till now i found. dont worry becuase there is noting that can let u get banned for no reason and also dont get scared of anything right?

JustToGoody

The Pika
same but joined survival in 2020 june 6 soon i will try to join on that tho and i got banned many times but i did noting wrong for some punishments and i fell like pika is not the only sever in mc tho there are many others right but pika the best one till now i found. dont worry becuase there is noting that can let u get banned for no reason and also dont get scared of anything right?
gg 100 msgs just bypassing this gay filter