Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Promote Guild Officer to Guild Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviLsuxX

Pika Member
Username:
DeviLsuxX

Suggestion:
Promote Guild Officer to Guild Leader

Detailed description:
Promote Guild Officer to Guild Leader. All know we can promote a Guild Member to Guild Officer but we can not promote Guild Officer to Guild Leader.
Only the Guild Officers who have Elites, Titans and Champions could be promoted.

Reason(s):
Sometimes, Guild Leader is quitting the game or want to join another Guild but do not want to Disband the Guild as it would destroy Members Hardwork which they put in the Guild. So, There would be a Command to Promote Guild Officer to Guild Leader.

Last edited:

IYBRohan

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1
This has been suggested before, although I doubt it'll be accepted.
That's not what matters though, +1 from my side!

Freez

Staff Member
Trial

I think people will start to abuse this feature. They will literally "sell" their guilds.
As we all know, a titan can create a guild. Ttan can create a guild, invite a player and promote him to the leader. Every player will have his own guild.

Edited: Sorry, I made a small mistake and didn't finish reading.
+1

Have a good day!

Last edited:
OP
OP
DeviLsuxX

DeviLsuxX

Pika Member

I think people will start to abuse this feature. They will literally "sell" their guilds.
As we all know, a titan can create a guild. Ttan can create a guild, invite a player and promote him to the leader. Every player will have his own guild.

Have a good day!
Maybe you are unaware of the fact that a Guild can be only created by Elites, Titans and Champions
We should be able to only promote that Guild Officer who has one of the rank I mentioned earlier
Nons and VIPs could not be able to Promote to Guild Leader as they cannot create a Guild by their own

IYBRohan

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Maybe you are unaware of the fact that a Guild can be only created by Elites, Titans and Champions
We should be able to only promote that Guild Officer who has one of the rank I mentioned earlier
Nons and VIPs could not be able to Promote to Guild Leader as they cannot create a Guild by their own

Have a good day!
You don't make sense here. What they could do is, only people with ranks can be promoted to leader, and not nons and vips.
Devil has a point

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
DeviLsuxX

Suggestion:
Promote Guild Officer to Guild Leader

Detailed description:
Promote Guild Officer to Guild Leader. All know we can promote a Guild Member to Guild Officer but we can not promote Guild Officer to Guild Leader.
Only the Guild Officers who have Elites, Titans and Champions could be promoted.

Reason(s):
Sometimes, Guild Leader is quitting the game or want to join another Guild but do not want to Disband the Guild as it would destroy Members Hardwork which they put in the Guild. So, There would be a Command to Promote Guild Officer to Guild Leader.
Hi DeviLsuxX,

By seeing this suggestion i have decided to Upvote you'r decision.

Regards,
Bumbrah

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika

Edited: Sorry, I made a small mistake and didn't finish reading.
+1

Have a good day!
Please read the suggestion properly.

Empror_OP

Staff Member
Hello DeviLsuxX,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.