Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Problem With resets

Status
Not open for further replies.

0czz

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username:
0cz

Suggestion:
Problem With resets

Detailed description:
  • The Problem with resets is since you ( staff ) reset gamemode that has still alot players on it for no reason. People still play it? whats the catch? Not many people like starting over each 2 months, you can keep players on playing by adding alot of "minigames" and "events" on those gamemodes.
  • Basically you just do not reset gamemodes that often because there is no point anymore and it begins to be annoying. Last OPF reset ( i am not opf player ) but i didnt manage to join it once, i didnt even saw how opf spawn was looking, earlier years each gamemode would be atleast 6 months on and then reset, i think there is no point of reseting it if there are more than 50 people online or more online on that gamemode.
+ You can make community decide in the polls on discord, should some game be reseted or not

Reason(s):
  • Not many people like reseting so often
  • People cannot manage to build some masive projects they wanted to
  • No point of reseting it since still alot people play on it

Example(s):
In earlier years at 2015,2016,2017 games reseted only once or twice in a year.

Lukonce

Great Reporter
It actually isn't that often + most people still play because of the new additions and try to compete.

By competition I have in mind that when a reset happens most players start to grind it out to be #1 in balance or other stuff or to achieve the most they can

And there will never be a poll , there will maybe be a lot of good feedback for it, but the staff makes the last decision for it.

DeadOrigin

Great Reporter
-1, the reason behind resets or in a general mindset perspective is for players to experience better ingame experiences, aside from that resets tries to get rid of bugs that have occurred over time in the game-mode, next resets also allow to boost server numbers aka players which is good! Note its the resets that make the server go sky rocket!

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
-1 ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Outscale

Banned
No one cares that you didn't see the spawn.. Competitive gamemodes like OPFactions, CSB, OPSkyBlock and OPPrison reset frequently because people stop playing it after the "season" ends. "Season" ends after a certain amount of time(For example on OPFactions its 49 days) and after 49 days there is a paypal payout for top factions. Only thing you can do on OPFactions after the season ends(only thing that makes sense) is to PvP..

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey vukan1234,

Unfortunately, your suggestion was denied.
  • Low suggestion quality or vote score.
You can use the thread search feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Make sure to also read our suggestion guidelines and avoid having future suggestions denied:

Thank you for your interest in making a suggestion for Pikanetwork.
Have fun playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.