Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison PrivateMine Size Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

Username:
Bertus​

Suggestion:
PrivateMine Size Upgrades​

Detailed description:
Add a pm size upgrade for /pm upgrades so we will pay gems to get our PM bigger.​

Reason(s):
The main reason is when a gang of more than 3 people mines together with a maxed explossive enchants, the Privatemine gets destroyed in 30 seconds and we should wait till we can reset it. Imagine if a gang of 10 members mine together with best pickaxes, it will lead to a total mess.​

Example(s):
For Example: Normal PM is 75x75, to get 90x90 we will pay 750 gems, to get 110x110 we will pay 1250 gems, to get 130x130 we will pay 2000 gems, to get 150x150 we will pay 2750 gems. 150x150 is the maximum a gang will need for thier privatemine.​

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika
definitely +1
Also when people make their private mine public, then a lot of people mine in that private mine and during boosters it gets reset like once every 5 seconds which makes a complete mess

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
It is a good suggestion, but those upgrade sizes seem a bit small, and I don’t think it would make much of a difference if everyone still has max picks.

They could also add a bigger private mine to the store.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Bertus,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.