Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison Private mine boost

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalBPM

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
RoyalBPM​

Suggestion:
Private mine boost​

Detailed description:
so.. with the new reset boss mine is 1% lucky blocks, and maxed private mine is not even close to that, so my suggestion is make the pm have better lucky blocks, since its an extra purchase to even get, so maybe it can copy whatever mine you put in there in lucky blocks.
with the new lucky block % in the normal mines it makes the pm not worth it since i cant even upgrade it to as high as boss mine is already..​

Reason(s):
makes it not worth to get private mine if other mines from the start is already better than a mine you specifically have to buy​

ogsq

Legendary Pika
if I’m not mistaken this suggestion has already been suggested before.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello RoyalBPM,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.