Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Prison Prisons/OpPrisons Revamp

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
Minecraft Username
live2002

Suggestion:
Prisons/OpPrisons Revamp

Detailed description:
For quite a long time prison server has been down and it would be a great idea if you remove normal prisons and completely revamp OpPrisons with different types of plugins some more changes and more stuff like that. I know this will take quite a lot of time to prepare but it would be a great way for the server to earn money with new server

Now the ideas:

* Add Personal mines (pmines)which can be purchased on store, and a player can go to his personal mine using /pmine . personal mines bought from the store can have a multiplier 2 or 3

* Add new ranks for example Vip, Premium, Hero, Lord, Legend, God and lastly Mythical

* Ranked people should also have their personal rank mines but not as op as pmines from shop

* Add pickaxe enchants like explosive, Cubed, Autosell, Token Finder, Key finder

* Make effeciency and fortune upgradable

* Prestige system Each time you prestige you get 0.1 multiplier added to your current one

* Ranks Should have Sell multipliers

* Cell top so people can have bit of competition cell top can be increased by custom items which can be bought from /cell shop

* Items should be unbreakable

* /Pvpmine make it reasonably balanced.

* Add Command crate, after some amounts of blocks for example 500k blocks mined you should receive a command key, Command Crete should have autosell, Fly, Fix and those kinds of commands

* add boosters which can be bought from store for reasonable price, duration 1 hour and 2 types of boosters token and money

* Custom pvp sets for example set that gives 0.5 sell multiplier, set that makes you 30% durable

from enemy hits and hit 10% more damage

*Add Pickaxe Crate which contains pickaxes with already some custom enchants, you should only be able to get pickaxe key via store

Thanks for reading

if I think something more to add I'll edit the thread

Reason(s):

Last edited:

markiii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1 ,

-I think autosell must be free for all, no need to get 1 in command crate, just my suggestion

OP
OP
Axteroid

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
+1 ,

-I think autosell must be free for all, no need to get 1 in command crate, just my suggestion
hmm. if they actually accept this thread I'll suggest In-game ranks which could get access to some of those commands, as I said it need lots of time to prepare so we don't know if they accept it or deny yet.

Last edited:

markiii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
hmm. if they actually accept this thread I'll suggest Ingram ranks which could get access to some of those commands, as I said it need lots of time to prepare so we don't know if they accept it or deny yet.
yep,
I agree with Ingame ranks to get autosell

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey live2002,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
I am excited to tell you that this suggestion has been accepted and is implemeted!

Thank you very much for helping us.

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
Mrfatsojr