Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Prison suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

faydee

Veteran
Hello My name is ashkar101 and I have been playing here for 2 years , If you guys didnt know there was a time when prison was a real prison and I am going to talk about it right now :
Server : prison
Suggestion : bringing the old prison back , the old prison once held more then 100 player and it wasnt that complex you only needed to rank 5 ranks , we all started from rank D which is consider as the lowest rank then we rank up to C then B then A then FREE after we reach free we can go out and explore the normal world of minecraft , there also was a black
Market and you needed to be carefull in it because there was a part where you can pvp over there so you must be carefull also the rules the players should have to do like hide weapons when a admin is on or he will kill you etc ... Also the sharp 50 sword and all the guns all though some time there was a part where players had accuess to sharp 50 but it was amazing and so much fun .
Reason : The reason I want and not only me alot of players will agree with me on this one such as umzk and more ... So the reason to have this prison back is for the fun we had the pvp we made and more it was so much fun with so much players As I said it once had over 100 players and also as I said the fun the fun guys you can tell by the way I write that it was so much fun before
Example :

Regards
- ashkar101

yh this needs to be brought back , by this i mean the map this old prison map needs to be brought back! Alot of people agree on this aswell Dutchminer if you read this please bring back the old old prison you will get tons more players , i would get alot more players back and also McHarrybow would aswell please bring this back thanks :) This was the highlight of 2014 !!!

750+ Subs :D

McHarrybow

Totally Agree , the first server I played on , and for most people . Prison was our drive for playing pika It was simple and it would bring back long lost players back to the server. The server revolves so much around pvp and building, Prison is a mixture of them Build when free and fight when jailed.

Totally Agree , the first server I played on , and for most people . Prison was our drive for playing pika It was simple and it would bring back long lost players back to the server. The server revolves so much around pvp and building, Prison is a mixture of them Build when free and fight when jailed.
^

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Need. To. Have. It. Back.
One of the Best servers until it changed. Then people were confused and just left the server leaving it barren, As like only 20 people at a time played on it. Now its about 60, and thats mainly people who just spam chat, hackers, and scammers. Nothing more.
People like Superminer2014 quit, Bolja quit, JChan quit. Surab Quit. So many people quit that made it so much better for the community and not that many people are on anymore. If its not people like Lonewolf the server would be probably the worst one now.
(also still waiting for someone to tell me who i was during the 2014 Prison.)

OP
OP
faydee

faydee

Veteran
Need. To. Have. It. Back.
One of the Best servers until it changed. Then people were confused and just left the server leaving it barren, As like only 20 people at a time played on it. Now its about 60, and thats mainly people who just spam chat, hackers, and scammers. Nothing more.
People like Superminer2014 quit, Bolja quit, JChan quit. Surab Quit. So many people quit that made it so much better for the community and not that many people are on anymore. If its not people like Lonewolf the server would be probably the worst one now.
(also still waiting for someone to tell me who i was during the 2014 Prison.)
Give me a hint and I will tell you , did you had a rank ? And where we team ? If yes I will know who you are but I will say alot of names lol

Pikachu22

Veteran
I really wonder why people change their minds so fast, i remember players hating on the old map because it was completely irrelevant to the theme "Prison" and yet people amaze me when they also search for a topic to keep on complaining about. Also what 100 players? Old prison barely had any players before we reset. I remember tons of threads made to change the old prison and that it was boring and completely full of bugs and even Bolja complained much about it.

Locking thread.

OP
OP
faydee

faydee

Veteran
@PizzaMC I really dont know about any threads that have been made to complain about the prison because when I used to play there the old prison and left for a year then came back to a hole new prison , and with the prison I say like the plugins they had like guns and more and the warp pvp and black market and the sharp 50 sword the prison it self was pretty amazing like the theme of it the floors with cells and more I really really like the old one and as you can see so as other players

Status
Not open for further replies.