Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

prison suggestion (part2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

faydee

Veteran
hallo pika crafters today I am going to talk about donors in prison , so lets get started :
Server : prison
Suggestion : adding more mines only for donors + adding more ranks after free lets start talking one by one :
1) adding more mines for donors : as we all know donors have the winner hand in prison server but also they payed money for their ranks so I suggest to make a special warp only for donors like a warp for drugsdealer and a warp for smuggler and much more where the prices in them be higher then normal warps and the blocks be easier to mine like lapis block or gold blocks which those blocks are what most of the players use to rankup so thats my first suggestion .
2) Ranks after free : as you all know free guys in prison get bored after a while like what do they do and have to do after they reach free they are stuck over there nothing more like prison is over so I suggest adding more ranks and I have alot of ranks ideas :
After free they rankup to a rank called nether and in nether they have 2 options
1) there will be a mine made where they can mine in it
2) exploring nether
So after they do that the experiance of prison will expand even more and after they become nether you make more ranks such as like a Soltan which is a arabic word for a king which they have their own mine with higher selling prices and after that you can start making a mines named after players lets say the first player to reach a rank this rank will be named after him and keep doing that like for 10-15 players that will keep the players busy with mining and as I said it will expand prison
Reason : there is only two reason for this thread and it is to add more fun to prison and to expand the experiance in prison server
Example : sorry no video or picture cause this idea can change and the mines can build in how the owner wants

Hope you loved my suggestion
- Ashkar101

OP
OP
faydee

faydee

Veteran
@PizzaMC can you replay on this thread if you deny it then lock and dont keep it open but please tell me what you think it is very immportent to me to know what you think

Status
Not open for further replies.