Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Prison Plots (Flag Commands) Also Shot Plugin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Idk... I was wondering if we can use some of the /plot flag commands... I know how people abused them and such (Creative Mode) So i wanted to know of we could be allowed to use other ones like /plot flag set time night. Or the /plot flag set Weather rain... something like those... If this is added keep all the others blocked... (Also can you add a Plot or something where you can't die in but its PvP Enabled? So Players can improve pvp skills? I know its kinda worthless but still of any of the others are added you don't have to add this one)

OP
OP
GWG_iKnowledge

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1 with the idea
i like the compromise youve stated ;)
Thx for that... Another thing is these commands only affect the plots radius... So if we use /plot flag set fly on (True) and we fly out of that plot we go out of fly mode... So it really doesn't harm anyone and actually can help some people with building and such...

OP
OP
GWG_iKnowledge

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Got another idea... Maybe add the Shot Plugin back... so the Deagles and such work... (Tired of having like 64 Grenades that don't work)

JakeNikeYT

Legendary Pika
+1 Donator must have like something new in there ranks and deagle is a good idea

OP
OP
GWG_iKnowledge

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Thats the thing... they had Deagles before and voting gives you one grenade... Yet they were removed.

OP
OP
GWG_iKnowledge

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Another thing is.. When is Prison going to reset? A Admin told me a while back that we are going to like whats going to happen to prison.... Been 3 months now...

Status
Not open for further replies.