Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Printer/Roam

Status
Not open for further replies.

IgnFold

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
QuitToggling

Suggestion:
Printer/Roam

Detailed description:
/printer is a command where a player goes to gmc and where he can print in materials for the cannon, to balance this I would like to say that the only thing that should be accessible are the blocks and while in printer mode you cant duplicate any items because that would be so broken. Make /printer takes money from you everytime you place a block.

/roam is a command where a player goes to spectator mode to "roam" around your enemy's territory this feature will make raiding a bit easier and it will help us spot where is the value of the faction located. Also to balance this, you can only roam 80-100 blocks on where you from.​

Reason(s):
Almost every single faction server has this feature and it would help the factions community here.​

ZqxL

Pika Member
Neutral

Might get accepted!, i don't play factions so i can't judge that much.

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Players with no rank/fly boucher can abuse /printer and fly with it

Op_TiTaN

Epic Pika
Players with no rank/fly boucher can abuse /printer and fly with it
You can only use /printer in your own claims and No ranks can already /f fly in their claims.
Plus on other servers /printer is automatically disabled when an enemy/neutral player is close to you so idk how they will "abuse" it
Please give your opinion once you have all the information. <3

OP
OP
IgnFold

IgnFold

Pika Lover
You can only use /printer in your own claims and No ranks can already /f fly in their claims.
Plus on other servers /printer is automatically disabled when an enemy/neutral player is close to you so idk how they will "abuse" it
Please give your opinion once you have all the information. <3
yep i forgot to add that.
In some servers player fly in wildenes

i know i say for unclaim
Just to clear this up Optitan was saying /f fly should always get activated everytime you go to your faction's claim

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey QuitToggling,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However we have decided to deny your suggestion.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good evening,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.